Grape Ape - 2000W - Swick Watering

Hey SciGuy -
i found the tincture i made non-potent unfortunately. i used 40 grams to 2 cups of glycerine and ran it for 4 hours. it wasn't just flowers it was a mix of trim and flowers and ive tried 5 drops under the tongue with no stoney feeling. guess i will have to try everclear method! i also made coconut cannabis oil for cooking and made a batch of brownies of which i ate half a brownie last night and STILL didnt feel anything. ill eat a larger piece tonight. i have made butter and made cookies the old fashioned way in the past and those were some mind blowing cookies so im disappointed so far that nothing has come close. i did the recommended decarb (never heard of that before getting the machine) so im scratching my head...

Yo Frostbourne
it seems around week 6 that the purple starts showing up. that is how it was for my purple erkle and this grape ape as well. only the upper most flowers really seem to turn purple. this last run i harvested all the upper nugs that were good to go then let the lower part of the plant mature more for another 2 weeks and it made all the difference! hardly any non-purple buds and all the popcorn got bigger too! im going to do it this way from now on!

Forgot to tell you Kronic, I told the old lady I'm moving out and comin to your house. I sure hope you don't mind. :lot-o-toke:

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

GRAPE APE
IMG_017445.jpg
IMG_018343.jpg
IMG_017850.jpg
IMG_017537.jpg
IMG_017336.jpg
IMG_017947.jpg

same nug w/flash
IMG_018147.jpg

PUNTA ROJA
IMG_018441.jpg
IMG_018542.jpg

CHAMPAGNE
IMG_018631.jpg
IMG_019040.jpg

PUNTA OUTDOOR
IMG_017239.jpg
IMG_017140.jpg

CURRENT GRAPE APE (VEG)
IMG_016736.jpg

Nice harvest, this purple pheno is really pretty I have to say :thumb:

FLOWER DAY 2

Decided they were at the right height to flip Sunday. All are roughly 22-25 inches tall. Bought an EZ cloner to give me a higher success rate for clones because only 1 of every 10 were making it my previous method.

Looks like thanksgiving will be day 60 too!

image471.jpeg
image470.jpeg

So you're liking GA, eh? How is the Colombian smoking?

The punta is the strangest herb I've ever had. I don't have much experience with pure sativas but this one smells like a cross between bubble gum and fresh made plastic. It leaves the same smell on your breath that you taste for several minutes after smoking. The high is also weird, it's like you don't feel stoned, but make the same forgetful type mistakes you would make if you were toasted lol. Anyways not something I liked enough to keep around.

Once I harvest the outdoor punta I won't have this strain anymore. But yeah the Ape has all the best qualities!

The punta is the strangest herb I've ever had. I don't have much experience with pure sativas but this one smells like a cross between bubble gum and fresh made plastic. It leaves the same smell on your breath that you taste for several minutes after smoking. The high is also weird, it's like you don't feel stoned, but make the same forgetful type mistakes you would make if you were toasted lol. Anyways not something I liked enough to keep around.

Once I harvest the outdoor punta I won't have this strain anymore. But yeah the Ape has all the best qualities!

Yeah that's pure head high speaking :cheesygrinsmiley: It's actually something I like a lot, but modern hybrids always have some indica in them, so body stone is given for granted. Enjoy your GA!

Back
Top Bottom