GreenLungs420 First Ever CFL Grow! King Klone Phantom Clone

CAM04022.jpg

20150331_162939.jpg
Cool came home to a nectar for the gods sample pack!!! They are so rad ive never heard of a company being that nice to people haha all Ineed is a ph kit now. I was wondering would i be fine using these nutes very lightly till i can afford a ph tester/kit?

Started 1st nute feeding, used 2quarts of ro water and half strength nutes. Cant afford a ph kit till the 8th so lets see how she does. My girlfriend wants to name the plant artemis, so ima call it Artemis from now on haha. I'll post an update in a couple of days,.peace!

CAM04028.jpg
My friend got bagseeds from his friend and he popped em and gave me one. Its supposed to be pimk champagne but not sure. Oh well im thankful i geg to grow two plants now

CAM04030.jpg
day 2 since i took her home, she growing a second set of leaves!

Oh yeah im not sure if yer supposed to foliar feed them
But i did it ayways using bloom khaos

Everytime i upload a pic it comes out sideways how do i fix this

Bullcrap! I knocked over my pink champagne seedlimg off of its cup before i left to work. I placed it back in the cup i hope there are no pockets in the soil im goinf to check on it when i get home..hopefully notjing goes wrong

Lil update, i decided to change the lighting from 24 on to 20 on /4 off.

GreenLungs420 first cfl grow! Phantom & Pink Champagne

Fed Artemis 1.5 quarts of nute water and the lil champagne plant just water. I think ima name her Telulah.

Added one mmore cfl light

Hey green lungs, to change the picture sideways open it with windows gallerie and then just rotate it and then it should save when you go to the next one, great name and I look forward to seeing what progression she makes week by week

I dont own a computer I'm doing this on my phone. Im taking all the pictures normally but it was just the last two pics that came out sideways. Thanks steve

Hey green lungs, to change the picture sideways open it with windows gallerie and then just rotate it and then it should save when you go to the next one, great name and I look forward to seeing what progression she makes week by week
I dont own a computer im doing this off my phone, im taking pix correctly its just the last two came out sideways, ill prolly try to take a horizontal pic to see if it comes out normal

CAM04042.jpg
CAM04046.jpg
The pix are still sideways sorry :( but here is Artemis lookin pretty snappy, and Telulah is lookin like shes growing a new set of leaves!

Hey to qnyone reading this, i recommend Sweetsue's grow journal. Its a fun read and informative, im still on it but im just doing bit by bit just to enjoy it. I sure as hell wish i am informative as much as her but its a totally fun journal over all

Topped last night and this morning shes growing mad wild! So nice

still havent gotten my nutrients of the humboldt countys own deep fusion..gonna go check out the post office. I

Thats weird..tried to upload pix to show yall but it says unable to move my files when i submit them into the gallery.

Back
Top Bottom