GreenLungs420 First Ever CFL Grow! King Klone Phantom Clone

She will need to be more flushed and less green looking before harvest for sure. Take your time :thumb:

Iremoved 8 lights from my cabinet to help with the heat. I still have about a week or so to go. Update with pix soon

I apologize i havent been able to update lately, i had some issues with my personal life and i havent been the same. I harvested my plants but they seem to have died on me after i removed most of the lights. I learned alot from this grow and i forsure will do a much better detailed grow the next time around as soon as i figure out how to get out of this stupid clutter im in.

I do not own a scale but i had two mason jars halfway for each strain. The weed tasted disgusting, it tasted really "hot" i guess the temps were so bad the plants didnt get the right environment to produce the oils and smell or idk lol it was horrible. I appreciate those few who have stayed for this ride and i promise ill come back with a clear head and focus on one plant thank you for stopping by

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom