GreenLungs420 First Ever CFL Grow! King Klone Phantom Clone

Like 12 but they arent all yellow, just some have yellowing in them and one leaf just fell off the plant with me just tugging it.

CAM04294.jpg
this fell off. And i have like 12 leaves starting to yellow

Alright well i just fed water to my plants, nothing exciting yet. The phantom is starting to swell up nice and im thinking about doing some bud backbuilding by the end of week 5 of flowering. Keep in touch folks!!!

CAM04309.jpg
CAM04310.jpg
CAM04317.jpg
I know i s:volcano-smiley:aid by the end of the week i was going to use LA's back building technique, but i just decided to do it right now. Here goes the before and after.. i only took a picture of one nice looking bud but i trimmed most of the buds. Looking forward to seeing them Swell!!! Update pictures soon!! Stay green folks

Going to backbuild my bagseed plant posting the pics soon. Peace yall

So the other day i said i was going to upload the pix of my bagseed before and after i cut it up, well i totally forgot to take a before pic so ill have to just upload the recent..sorry. stay green yall

Alright i have been too lazy to update so here goes..last night i fed both the plants molasses. Going to start using molasses till flush for them. Here are some updated pictures of the girls i just took..the first pic is my phantom at the end of week 5 flowering

CAM04343.jpg
CAM04346.jpg
Sorry for bad quality pics, i have a cheap phone lol. Now here are thr pics of the bagseed plant. Didnt get a chance to take a before pic when i was backbuilding it

CAM04357.jpg
noooo!!!! Burnt sugar leaves is this bad??? I kept her like 3-4 inches from my lights

Havent updated in a while. Decided im going to pluck all the browning and yellowing leaves on my phantom to try and focus energy on growing. Also going to flush with water and add some calmag and molasses.

CAM04368.jpg
CAM04369.jpg
Middle of week 6 for the phantom and week 4-5 on the bagseed..i apologize for the horribad photos, i wish i had a nice camera lol

Back
Top Bottom