GreenLungs420 First Ever CFL Grow! King Klone Phantom Clone

Omfg!!!!! My candyland bagseed germinated but my dog knocked the lights off and i lost the seedling just as i tried to plug the lights back on!!!! Im so angry right now fck fck fck!!! I have one more seed to work with i guess ill germ it when i calm down

CAM04255.jpg
CAM04251.jpg
Ahahaha dang birds!!! Wassup folks its almost the end of week 3 since i flipped 12-12. For Telulah(bagseed) and Artemis (phantom clone). Telulah has finally started to show her pistils, i mean they are real small but shes just barely maturing. Her growth expanded over night and is almost as tall as my phantom. Artemis is taking kind to me bumping up her nectar for the gods nutes but she has some yellowish or brownish spotting on some of her leaves..maybe i should cut back on nutes? Or something to do with ph? Here are some pics till next update

Nothing really special on my grow journal to whoever reads this. Im going to just go with my gut feeling with my bagseed plant because im not sure how long it takes for this strain. I put her in 12/12 3 weeks ago but shes finally growing pistils like a couple days ago and she stretched out almost as tall as the phantom. My phantom has about 4-5 weeks to go!

CAM04281.jpg
Thanks man, im kinda freakin out now my pistils are starting to turn brown or orange colored. I totally forgot to ph test yesterday. Is this bad? I had a fan above this plant does that affect the pistils at all? Or is it cuz my temps were high? Idk

Aww crap! The last two feedings i did for my phantom i forgot to check the ph and now the leaves are yellowing did i just mess up my yield??/

CAM04292.jpg
CAM04290.jpg
The first time i forgot to test my ph, i was really medicated and it slipped my mind when i was feeding. That was 3 days ago,and then this morning i forgot again!!!! I hope i dont mess up MY yield or kill my plant

The yellowing started today when i came home from work about an hour ago was when i found out. Is there a way tp fix this? Im using nectar for the gods nute sampler and have heard its hard to get nute burn using the product. Any advice is welcome thanks

Back
Top Bottom