GreenLungs420 First Ever CFL Grow! King Klone Phantom Clone

So I guess it's a hermie. I always kill them so they don't pollinate my other plants-but you could try surgery to fix the problem and see how that goes.

Thanks i think im just gonna ride it out and pluck. And just hit 12/12 in a couple days maybe when my bag seed is mature enough for flowering

CAM04149.jpg
CAM04137.jpg
phantom 5 weeks, bagseed 2-3weeks..ive decided to flip to 12/12 tonight.

CAM04180.jpg
CAM04177.jpg
5 days later! Look at Artemis growin all wild. My bagseed plant has two bottom leaves that are yellow should i take em out?

CAM04180.jpg
CAM04177.jpg
1429826681792.jpg
Here is the yellowing on the bagseed plant aka "Telulah"

Oh yeah forgot to post that my phantom clone hasn't shown any new signs of hermie. I hope it stays that way hah

Good luck
thanks man! Appreciate it. Well i plucked ljke 5 leaves off my plant today because they were real big and in the way of the other leaves. Im not sure if youre supposed to or not but lets see what happens. Still no signs of hermie on my phantom

Cool. That would be very interesting - if it was the split that turned just one branch hermie.

Would i be able to use snow storm ultra with nectar for the gods nutrients

Picked off a bunch of leaves on my bagseed Telulah. She hasnt grown any pistils since i flipped 12/12. Maybe she's not mature enough yet? Ill upload the pic soon.
My phantom plant is looking beautiful and no more signs of hermie! I can see the pistils growing

CAM04228.jpg
CAM04226.jpg
CAM04225.jpg
CAM04230.jpg
the 1st pic is my phantom 10 days from flip. The 2nd and 3rd pic is my bagseed plant. And the last is my habanero lol

Some pistils on my phantom are turning red...is this due to heat in my closet? Its usually 90 degrees and sometimes 100.. or is it because i have fans constantly on my plants??? Some body help please. I cant take pix cuz my phone cant take macro pictures :(

The house im in is really dry and hot. The temps are usually under 90 degrees when im home watching the plants. But when i have to leave for work i have to shut the closet door and hot air gets stuck in there. Its either i have to deal with hot temps or my husky pup will eat my plants if i leave the door open lol. I need to invest in an actual grow tent with a good inline fan and led lights and all that good stuff . Funds are low and i dont mind my budget setup to get my feet wet in cultivating my own med, plan on upgrading soon tho!

If you can get by then that's cool. But if you can get the fan and a thermostat, you can find a way to hook it up in the closet for now, and use it in your tent later. Bathroom fans can be found at secondhand shops and junkyards, and probably inline thermostats too- or else the standard ones found wired into houses can be bought/found anywhere and wired to an extension cord if necessary.
Anyway- like I said they look fine so far. But my understanding is that temps above 90 cause actual damage - not the ideal situation if it can be avoided.

If you can get by then that's cool. But if you can get the fan and a thermostat, you can find a way to hook it up in the closet for now, and use it in your tent later. Bathroom fans can be found at secondhand shops and junkyards, and probably inline thermostats too- or else the standard ones found wired into houses can be bought/found anywhere and wired to an extension cord if necessary.
Anyway- like I said they look fine so far. But my understanding is that temps above 90 cause actual damage - not the ideal situation if it can be avoided.
dude that sounds perfect for me! How would i hook up a bathroom fan in my grow cab? Ill look nYouTube or something thanks

The plants are doing fine ill upload a pic soon. Just wanted to post my phantom is an 8-9 week strain and hopefully i get to harvest for my bday which is in june. Oh yeah and got a candyland bagseed from a batch i got from a dispensary, germing it up as we speak!!

CAM04244.jpg
CAM04242.jpg
for some reason all my progress pictures of my grow got deleted! Which sucks cuz i wanted to see the before and after for my plant..well anywho here is my phantom and my bagseed that has been lst. The bagseed hasnt produced any pistils yet maybe its notbmature enough?

Back
Top Bottom