GreenLungs420 First Ever CFL Grow! King Klone Phantom Clone

CAM04378.jpg
CAM04377.jpg
Not sure if i have deficiency or too much heat or whaa.. my sugar leaves are dying.,should i flush with water

My instinct would tell me to flush her if all fail could be a nute lock out too many nutes or heat problem really don't know wat else could cause this sorry

Yes i just flushed her with 1 gal. Hopefully she heals will update soon

She has been getting worst. I flushed with water the past 2 waterings and leaves are getting more crispy. So just gonna do the 2 week flush.

My thermometer broke yesterday but the temps are usually 90, well the last time i checked

I believe its temp issues with nute burn so double jeopardy... i will keep flushing and ill move her furthest i can inside my grow cab..update ya soon folks

Definitely your heat. Bring it down to 72'C. Whats your PH at as a matter of interest? Hope you will pull this back, loving it thus far :)
Ph is at 6.2 in coco, i will move my cabinet into th living rpom to try and cool it

CAM04398.jpg
lil update im on the middle of week 7 and im going to have to chop down in 1 week. just flush with 2 gallons of water this time. I also rearranged my fans and moved my plant furthest i could from the lights and the temps have been cooler. Lets see how she goes in the next couple of days.

She's looking ugly right now i was irresponsible in controlling temps

Back
Top Bottom