GreenLungs420 First Ever CFL Grow! King Klone Phantom Clone

1428426809276.jpg
Sorry 4 the pic, still cant figure out why its coming out sideways..but anyways am i able to take that bottom branch off to get better growth for up top?

1428426756445.jpg
And here is Telulah lookin all dandy

I learned most of what I know from this sight,
There are many ways to clone a plant.
fill a glass with water
cut the young plant at 45 degree angle
place in glass of water
wait patiently about 10-14 days
25% chance of rooting a new plant
cost $0 if experiment fails
:peace:
do you recommend i cut that bottom branch and try to clone it

Go on to youtube and look there some people get 99% chance of success, loads of tips and trick I recommend watching about 10 different videos how to clone then you will have a good idea how to do it.
forsure thanks ima check up on em later, im just a bit hesitant cuz i dont want to stunt it

If you knew the amount of torcher I have subjected some plants to......
The first suggestion I made is the oldest form of cloning known to man
You tube is full of what works for some Honestly
My system #1 is my first set of clones.
Alright i checkedout vids, i just need to buy razorblade, clone gel or mykos and somthing to place clone in thanks lurch

1428685389605.jpg
1428685337333.jpg
Alright took a pic before i feed em today.. the Phantom(cherry pie x gdp) clone aka Artemis is growing all wild im gonna cut that bottom branch my first chance i get. The bagseed(pink champagne) aka Telulah is lookin all cute and symmetrical..shes my fav plant right now lol but yeah. Im not sure how to move her into a 2 gal pot. Ima check out YouTube's videos..peace yall

I was real medicated during the process and my lady convinced me to just go for it. So umm yeah i just put it in a cup of water. Well see how it goes xD

Sad news my clone died. Picked up some rooting powder today and placed my cutting in water then powder and then into a lil cup of soil. I came home to it dead and shrunken, i guess it couldnt handle the heat from my lights, oh yeah i added 4 more lights to my setup. Well i guess ill try cloning again soon qnd really do my homework haha

Alright so my phantom plant is 2 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS. And the bagseed is 1 week and 2 days. Not sure how old tyey were before i adopted them maybe a week or 2 older..

CAM04097.jpg
oh hey 276watts!!! A total of 12 bulbs at 23 watts each. I might need to add another fan cuz the temps are around 90 degrees

Back
Top Bottom