GreenLungs420 First Ever CFL Grow! King Klone Phantom Clone

1428989951486.jpg
Topped the bag seed. Gonna transplant it to a 2gal. After it heals up a bit

The cuttings for clones need very little light, like one 13w cfl is enough. Some people have pretty good luck rooting them in straight potting soil. I've had great results with coco, also rockwool but coco is my newfound favorite. Main things are - low light, room temperature, and moist not wet rooting/growing medium. I usually use 'extra' branches from lower on the plant.

The cuttings for clones need very little light, like one 13w cfl is enough. Some people have pretty good luck rooting them in straight potting soil. I've had great results with coco, also rockwool but coco is my newfound favorite. Main things are - low light, room temperature, and moist not wet rooting/growing medium. I usually use 'extra' branches from lower on the plant.
Oh okay. I didnt really do my homework. I just placed her in a lil cup with the same lighting as my two plants, didnt know i need a separate set of lights for a clone. That explains why it was shribbled up and dry and dead haha. Thanks man ill have to try cloning again when i get the opportunity

No lie I have personally killed 2-300 clones trying to find a clone style/system that would work for me.
Some people are naturals and others have to learn or be taught.
Def gonna try to practice cloning and get a lil environment set up for it soon as possible

No lie I have personally killed 2-300 clones trying to find a clone style/system that would work for me.
Some people are naturals and others have to learn or be taught.
Def gonna try to practice cloning and get a lil environment set up for it soon as possibl

CAM04119.jpg
CAM04116.jpg
bagseed is now in a 2 gal. Thinking about flipping a12/12 at the end of the week. Well see how her she heals from the topping i did the other night. Ok so the phantom(GDP x cherry pie) is 31 days old and the bag seed is 14-16 days old

CAM04094.jpg
Gonna be using humboldt county own sample pack for my bagseed plant aka Telulah. Just got her first feeding i went easy on the nutes

CAM04121.jpg
aww crap i broke a branch on accident..would this heal overtime

This comes up a lot. Nowadays I usually tie that area together with a pipe cleaner or something soft, or some tape. It will heal. Probably you will have to remove the tie later on or at least loosen it up as the stem expands.

This comes up a lot. Nowadays I usually tie that area together with a pipe cleaner or something soft, or some tape. It will heal. Probably you will have to remove the tie later on or at least loosen it up as the stem expands.
thanks that actually makes sense. I should stop posting stupid questions and search for an answer on this site lol thank you very helpful

CAM04123.jpg
threw in a habanero plant that says it should be done in 90 days..woot lol im not sure if it will mess with my plants but i love spicy peppers

CAM04132.jpg
CAM04133.jpg
is this growing into a male plant? I took the tape off my phantom plant to check on its wound and i seen this :(

Yeah it sure looks that way...
Too bad. So you will just have the bag seed one now? (Sorry I haven't read your journal from the start I'm always playing catch-up with my journal reading these days).

Yeah it sure looks that way...
Too bad. So you will just have the bag seed one now? (Sorry I haven't read your journal from the start I'm always playing catch-up with my journal reading these days).
yeah just that one bagseed now, its strange on the phantom clone the branch that i broke on accident is the only one that is growing that. If i chop off the branch can i save the plant?

Is the rest of the plant showing sex as female, -ie it's turning hermie? or was it previously unknown -and now looks like a male?
i originally had tape around the branch wound and when i took it off i found those balls. But on all the other branches they seem to be showing signs of a female plant

Back
Top Bottom