Lorax has been in the dark for 18 hours. She will be trimmed up tomorrow.

Just sneaking a peak in real quick.....she is frosting up fast with only 6 extra hours of dark on her....she's quite pleasantly plump I might add...definitely beefed up some in the last 2 weeks!

Both colas:

20211025_190049.jpg

20211025_190057.jpg

Do you leave yours in 48 hrs darkness before you cut down??
I haven't until now but you can sure as hell bet I will be moving forward. I was skeptical at first, figured I'd give it a whirl....

@Krissi1982 - would the 48 hour dark prior to chop do the same for an auto do you think?

Never done the 48 hr thing
Me either Jack...
@Krissi1982 - would the 48 hour dark prior to chop do the same for an auto do you think?
Well, that has been debatable. Although autos don't need darkness to trigger anything, I am now thinking that maybe they would benefit from a period of dark before harvest. From my understanding resin building doesn't discriminate between autos and photos in terms of it increasing production during a dark time. I myself run 24-0 so I wouldn't know. There have been articles that would support this theory, showing that a 20-4 schedule actually increases yield and quality.

Well, that has been debatable. Although autos don't need darkness to trigger anything, I am now thinking that maybe they would benefit from a period of dark before harvest. From my understanding resin building doesn't discriminate between autos and photos in terms of it increasing production during a dark time. I myself run 24-0 so I wouldn't know. There have been articles that would support this theory, showing that a 20-4 schedule actually increases yield and quality.
Kewl - thanks (as always!) for the reply. I was considering running 24-0 on my double grape, but still on the fence with 20-4. Decisions decisions!

Kewl - thanks (as always!) for the reply. I was considering running 24-0 on my double grape, but still on the fence with 20-4. Decisions decisions!
I like my 24-0 but then again I didn't believe in the dark theory either

Who knows it probably work I’m runing my autos 1212 for the first time if u do the hole dark period think lmk how it turns out cheers !!!!

Who knows it probably work I’m runing my autos 1212 for the first time if u do the hole dark period think lmk how it turns out cheers !!!!
12/12 on autos huh? I would like to see how you do with that Jack, I'm very interested-never seen that done before

I will being doing 48 hrs of darkness for sure! And I'm running my autos at 20-4 I feel like even plants need some sleep
Sounds like a good plan...you know I'm following you so I'll be watching Bender!!

12/12 on autos huh? I would like to see how you do with that Jack, I'm very interested-never seen that done before
Hopefully I’ll see some buds soon

3 beautiful girls and 3 good things about ziti:
It's Italian
It's delicious
You always have plenty of leftovers

Buona notte mi famiglia di :420:.

Oh yea, my ivy is going through a growth spurt after a little .5 ml dose of Prescription Blend. Also had to move my little bamboo from its propagation vase after .2ml cause the roots went crazy...

20211025_221303.jpg

20211025_221336.jpg

20211025_221343.jpg

20211025_220511.jpg

3 beautiful girls and 3 good things about ziti:
It's Italian
It's delicious
You always have plenty of leftovers

Buona notte mi famiglia di :420:.

Oh yea, my ivy is going through a growth spurt after a little .5 ml dose of Prescription Blend. Also had to move my little bamboo from its propagation vase after .2ml cause the roots went crazy...

20211025_221303.jpg

20211025_221336.jpg

20211025_221343.jpg

20211025_220511.jpg
Oh DAMN that ziti looks good!

Back
Top Bottom