Grow Journal

I'm pumped to see that scrog fill out! I feel like it won't be long until pretty much the whole thing is quite literally a screen of green .

Yeah it should fill out pretty well.. I already have plenty of branches starting to fill it out that have tons of new growth that will surely stretch out during 12/12 as well as the lower branches that should shoot right up... hopefully Ill get close to what I was aiming for scrog wise and fill it up with a good bit of tops.. Im constantly defoliating though thats for sure lol dozens of leaves every few days... they just get to damn bushy im not going to defoliate anything else until another 7-10 days right before stretch ends.

I have done a few grows..dont really wanna talk about them lol have harvested though i had the cheapest of cheap setups im talking a surge protector with 6 plug ins and many *y* shaped sockets hung up...im talking dirt cheap uneducated humid as all get out grow, garbage harvest ...smelled like hay fluffy and barely any trichs...will post a pic but appreciate the help man i dont really want a huge collection i would like a couple very nice strains if i have 10 beans i can germ 8 anyways appreciate your help and guidance im not a know it all but i could learn something new everyday if im listening to the right people

420-magazine-mobile114740256.jpg

Not to mention it was a dwc attempt. It went wrong towards harvwst time didnt have air circulation,nutrients or knowledge of what the heck i was doing

Hell looks like a nice little setup... I still wouldnt try DWC myself lol maybe coco but im still liking my fox farms... but definitely message me if you have any questions and ill give you advice when I can...

Heres the pics to my first grow before chopping them all down since they were all male sadly...
d3737f229abb4c2a79a606d4933c3742.jpg

Hell my first grow was 4 bagseeds... one I veg'd for over three months... it was pretty nutrient burnt throughout most of veg but by 12/12 I had them all looking pretty healthy... every single one was male... I was pissed lol I had almost quit but I had happened to of purchased my first LED a week or two before... so thats the only reason I had bought fem seeds and tried again... took me a while to get dope but thankfully that second grow went great and I coasted straight to harvest...a QP off of two plants under a mars hydro 300 and 3 CFL. The special queen and a bagseed

Here is the special queen from my first harvest
8d73cc7eb65bdf5015695560550a2a66.jpg
d32f2dbf13d0a3c80e0595ea45a7c52e.jpg
the special queen gave me 65G LST only she was definitely quality smoke

Here is the bagseed
936c64c837d920ccaa84c491e0715d0e.jpg
6d820ede08617b67724e8cab99b94d23.jpg
8aa58d885669b10695f04b241c587b38.jpg
the bagseeds small ass gave me an astounding 50-55G from that plant lol I was ecstatic that was the first time id had buds that large she was extremely small when I flipped and I was expecting 15-20 grams MAX so that was a nice surprise lol... the two tops were 10 grams a piece and the two under that 7.5G a piece plus some popcorn underneath... It wasnt as potent as my SQ but it was still perfectly acceptable.

I have done a few grows..dont really wanna talk about them lol have harvested though i had the cheapest of cheap setups im talking a surge protector with 6 plug ins and many *y* shaped sockets hung up...im talking dirt cheap uneducated humid as all get out grow, garbage harvest ...smelled like hay fluffy and barely any trichs...will post a pic but appreciate the help man i dont really want a huge collection i would like a couple very nice strains if i have 10 beans i can germ 8 anyways appreciate your help and guidance im not a know it all but i could learn something new everyday if im listening to the right people

Yep ill definitely help you out.. just like cloning a lot of people think you need to spend money and have experience but in reality all you need are 5$ in jiffy pellets or rapid rooters and a CFL bulb or two... plus tap water but thats it I dont even use a humidity dome when cloning nor a mister usually.

But yeah once you get good strains I mean you only have to buy the beans once because you can always take 10-15 cuttings off of the plants before you flip to 12/12 and clone them so they are already a good bit into veg by harvest so you cut the time between harvests down by at least half.

All male. ..wow the others are beautiful...you have mad skills i know it aint as hard as people think but yheres a right and wrong way to do everything from water to nutes to lights and environment looks like you got it down pat...keep up the good work and...there kinda is 1 thing i cant seem to find in all these forums online the millions of pages of google ive been through...

All male. ..wow the others are beautiful...you have mad skills i know it aint as hard as people think but yheres a right and wrong way to do everything from water to nutes to lights and environment looks like you got it down pat...keep up the good work and...there kinda is 1 thing i cant seem to find in all these forums online the millions of pages of google ive been through...

Whats that?

And yeah man trust me I read a shitload of journals and articles on google and watched tons of youtube videos so I could start to understand why I was doing what I was doing... you can always follow a journal and mimic it but you really need to know why you are doing what or else when something bad happens its extremely difficult to fix. So asking questions starting a journal and scrolling through the plant diagnosis sections of forums to see how people fix what and whatnot..

I have a 2x2x4 tent with a 4 or 6 inch inline fan with a speed controller..with no access to good air i cut a hole in floor put a little screen over it and couldnt figure out should i exhaust air out that hole or pull in air from outdoors under my house...its cool air full of co2 but everybody says you want that negative air pressure with the tent sucked in slightly rather than the tent expanding like a balloon. The plants seem to love the ourside air quite a bit but i have it exhausting air from inside tent through filter fan and ducting to outside instead of pulling in air currently sucking air from air conditioned besroom tent in the closet...they seem to be doi g ok i guess but coukdnt really find an answer i was looking for

I like the guy neil from perfect sun led or grow pot cheaply dudes got some incredible autos i mean 7 to 8 feet tall and a 3 pound plant....wow dudes a beast and i also seen him do the walmart sac grow...next grow im gonna shoot for the coco and perlite mix maybe just the coco but i love to experiment...im a 25 year old father of 2 and in my spare time after work i do my hobbies...wife growing fishing playing with the brats...just a regular guy new to the online forum but im kinda loving it...if i type to much just ignore it lol will read up on here in the morning appreciate all of your help led guy..and again i love your buds up there....peace man

I have a 2x2x4 tent with a 4 or 6 inch inline fan with a speed controller..with no access to good air i cut a hole in floor put a little screen over it and couldnt figure out should i exhaust air out that hole or pull in air from outdoors under my house...its cool air full of co2 but everybody says you want that negative air pressure with the tent sucked in slightly rather than the tent expanding like a balloon. The plants seem to love the ourside air quite a bit but i have it exhausting air from inside tent through filter fan and ducting to outside instead of pulling in air currently sucking air from air conditioned besroom tent in the closet...they seem to be doi g ok i guess but coukdnt really find an answer i was looking for

Uh so do you have a vent towards the top of the tent?

You want an exhaust system for sure and you dont have to push air into the tent when you have enough negative pressure because naturally the air gets forced into the tent due to the force of the exhaust.. its called a passive intake. Ideally youll want to run ducting from somewhere high up in the tent and connect that ducting to your inline fan which I would just keep next to the tent outside of it... then on the other side of the inline fan you want to connect some more ducting and vent it out a window or into another room if possible.

Hopefully that makes sense if not let me know and maybe I can link you to a video off of youtube explaining it better sometime If I can find a good one.

Okay you mean you cut a hole in your homes floor? Or the tents floor? If you mean the homes floor yes exhaust out of that... but if you live near someone you may want a carbon filter to eliminate smell.

Here's the girl that's taking up the 4x2 right now.. also have a small bagseed in there... I harvested my second large plant a few weeks back so this girl is getting both lights for half of bloom. When I switch it over to veg I'll just be manually loving the flowering bagseed clone in and out of the tent for the few weeks I have to veg in it... no big deal.
Capture810.PNG
Capture910.PNG
Capture1410.PNG
Capture1210.PNG
Capture1310.PNG
Capture1123.PNG
Capture1123.PNG
Capture1010.PNG
want 100 off of her would like a QP. Just gotta wait and see.. she's going to be my largest yielder yet though.
Those plants just look like someome poured sugar on them...i like the dark trichs...that couchlock feeling at night and the cloudy trichs energetic kick to start the day beautiful plants man

Those plants just look like someome poured sugar on them...i like the dark trichs...that couchlock feeling at night and the cloudy trichs energetic kick to start the day beautiful plants man

Thanks she was damn nice lol she ended up giving me 128 grams dried and cured.

I definitely get the negative passive intake rhing currently i just have it sucking air out of tent blowing outdoors and have vents on tent opened up at floor so yea its pulling any heat and stale air out appreciate your time advice and patience bro keep growing

Thanks and Ill let you know how I like the bags.. they are a bit to big for my grow as the bastards can hold 7 gallons of soil so I probably wont be using them again... however they are only 50 cents each and they are appearing to do the job.
I used them once they work great!

Checked out my small grow and whats the first thing I see? A damn stink bug munching on my leaves... carefully got that bastard with some pliers and tossed it down the drain... sure a couple of my leaves are gonna smell like shit a couple days lol

Checked out my small grow and whats the first thing I see? A damn stink bug munching on my leaves... carefully got that bastard with some pliers and tossed it down the drain... sure a couple of my leaves are gonna smell like shit a couple days lol
Hopefully it's the only one

Back
Top Bottom