Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

latest pic. of the gang,3 big are gals,others ?

HPIM1608_640x480_.jpg

widow
HPIM1609_640x480_.jpg

kush
HPIM1610_640x480_.jpg

a pair of widow
HPIM1611_640x480_.jpg

Looking good Spike. The link to your widow pic was broken but i was able to paste the image URL into my browser and check it out anyway. Pretty lady!

Thx GM,

You know I try my damndest so that I think the better it is the better it will work for my bro,but I bet that may not be the case,I know that the durban works what seems to be perfect but maybe widow or kush don't work as well anyway I have more durban growing so its cool,aah I worry to much anyway they are looking good,THX as usual for your help and support bro.^5:surf:

Spike..I would think that the White Widow and the Kush would work well..both have great genetics and are higher in thc than normal plants..White Widow, I have read, can hit 18%. The white widow I have smoked caused couch lock. I have to my knowledge, never smoked durban..maybe that is one I should try next. ^5 bro..help where I can.

hey spike...been away a few days, came back to see the great new pics and read the news about your bro...sorry to hear of his struggle. Glad he's got you tending to him...good on ya.
Cheers.

hey spike...been away a few days, came back to see the great new pics and read the news about your bro...sorry to hear of his struggle. Glad he's got you tending to him...good on ya.
Cheers.
Thx for the thought Bobble all is cool now:surf:

Thx DF,
durban is 1 of my favs to grow,so easy,takes a while though but if you wait
its well worth it,theres other durban strains that get real purple,butcher has a pic of some,but that is so far the best meds. for my bro,can cut seizures by 90 percent along with his other meds.thx for coming over.lol:thanks::peace::surf:

Niiiiice photo, Spike. Mouthwateringly so even...Good on ya!

Cheers,
Bob

Back
Top Bottom