Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Tonight I work because accidents happen, families are dysfunctional, people can't handle their liquor, and medical emergencies are often unscheduled. Merry Christmas to all!

Some photos...

The Gelato Babies...

Some mutant Zkittlez Babies

Christmas "Trees" in the 3x3, Triple Cheese in back, Purple Urkles in front

Damn 3x3 looks like a scrog! :welldone: and thank you for keeping folks safe when the rest of the world is just messing up.

The front left is on the floor, while the others are on risers, to keep the canopy more level. It was a slow night at work. I got to the end of the internet by 2AM and was bored to shit.

Merry Christmas Farside!

Merry Christmas to you to. Hope Santa brought you everything you wanted.

Better get that mask on that tent chicken.. No Rona spreading aloud :rofl:
Looking good Farside!!!

1609273845879.png

Photo update...

The 3x3 looks good. They'll get a big watering when I get home in the AM. The buds on the front left Purple Urkle are the biggest I've seen from any of my plants at this stage.

The babies are due for a transplant but I'll likely make them wait till Monday AM when I'm off work.

I looked into buying another tent chicken (Quarry Critters, Crouton the Chicken) for the 32'x32', but eBay wanted $40. That's a lot for a mascot, so I guess we'll keep rolling with the Orb/Egg of Power.

Been a bit lazy of late and are just feeding straight Mega Crop rather than augmenting with extra Cal-Mag and Silica. They don't look like they've missed the extras.

Photo update...

The 3x3 looks good. They'll get a big watering when I get home in the AM. The buds on the front left Purple Urkle are the biggest I've seen from any of my plants at this stage.

The babies are due for a transplant but I'll likely make them wait till Monday AM when I'm off work.

I looked into buying another tent chicken (Quarry Critters, Crouton the Chicken) for the 32'x32', but eBay wanted $40. That's a lot for a mascot, so I guess we'll keep rolling with the Orb/Egg of Power.

Been a bit lazy of late and are just feeding straight Mega Crop rather than augmenting with extra Cal-Mag and Silica. They don't look like they've missed the extras.

Girls are looking fantastic brother

I think the orb is doing fine and you should save that money for something you need! Babies are looking good and I see a lettuce in your future :).
I've gotten plenty of experience with cabbage/lettuce phenos. ;-)
Girls are looking fantastic brother
Thanks. Today I'll make some Faux-Mix and transplant the babies. Need to defoliate the big girls some too.

Still haven't gotten around to defoliating the big girls yet. Been at war with this money pit of a van I bought in September. I've barely gotten to drive it yet. New heads, timing belt tensioner, serpentine tensioner, tires, brakes, catalytic converter, O2 sensors, coil packs, and plugs. Went to take it out for a victory lap and now it looks like there's a wheel bearing to add to the list. Did manage to get the babies transplanted Monday. They are a bit yellow still. Waiting for them to get established. Upped them to 3g MC which should be fine for where they are. Lights at 25k lux. Also planted some Mint seed in some window box containers so I can have some fresh Mint on hand for Mojitos.

If I didn't have such strong conviction, aka stubbornness, I probably would have broke down in tears by now. I farmed out the heads and timing belt tensioner, but I've done the rest myself. I'll have someone else do this hub bearing because I don't have the press required to complete the task. Luckily a friend came by yesterday and offered to pay the mechanic for me in exchange for some bud ;)

Back
Top Bottom