Haight Solid State vs. H.G.LED

Re: 420 Consumer Reports Competition - Haight Solid State vs. Hydro Grow LED

Look at those delectable buds. I want to eat'em! yum yum :cool: Great work SS!! Your probably high as a mofo right now.

Guess it's time to wrap things up.

Makes me a little sad since this has been such an incredible experience, but I guess one chapter has to close before the next one begins.

I like to wrap journals up by listing and summarizing the things I've learned that I can apply on future grows, but I'm sitting here completely overwhelmed by the thought of doing that with this journal.

I know I'd leave important things out and kick myself later, and listing a few things would just diminish how much I've loved doing this journal.

There's just too much good stuff shared by too many good peeps in these 119 pages to distill into a short list, so I won't.

No way I could have done it without all of the encouragement and support from members and staff.

I received a lot of these during this journal, now it's your turn:

:bravo::thanks::welldone:

That sun set/rise rules.... I can't wait to see the Grow LED Hydro 300w led unit up against the tried and true 400w HPS.. There is no doubt you will do a top notch journal for sure... :grinjoint:

Makes me a little sad since this has been such an incredible experience, but I guess one chapter has to close before the next one begins.

I like to wrap journals up by listing and summarizing the things I've learned that I can apply on future grows, but I'm sitting here completely overwhelmed by the thought of doing that with this journal.

I know I'd leave important things out and kick myself later, and listing a few things would just diminish how much I've loved doing this journal.

There's just too much good stuff shared by too many good peeps in these 119 pages to distill into a short list, so I won't.

No way I could have done it without all of the encouragement and support from members and staff.

setting_sun1.jpg

Wow, I almost cried. LMAO, god I hate bein such a pansy!

I am super sad to see it come to an end as well.

Truly an Incredible job and journal.

Obviously can't wait to see the new one get kicked off!

We'll see ya all there!!!

setting_sun1.jpg
Right on sun !! Just fantastic !!:reading420magazine::bravo::cool:

congratulations on a fantastic journey/journal.
Instant classic bro.

We'll all be be here for the super sized version.

super size me beotch.

hey SS i was wondering if you could clear one thing up for me? i was on the other place where the owner on HGL posted you final test yields and she claims you got 1.03 grams per watt? didnt you only get .94gpw or something? am i messing something? wasn't your yield 117g and when u hooked the light up to the meeter it read 124w? i dont understand if i missed something? because 1.03gpw is one hell of a job.

I calculated it to be .929 g/w (.93), based on 117/126. I used the product name as the basis for the calculation.

Setting Sun measured the actual draw @ 124
HGL draw measured @ 124 watts. I didn't use this because it was a static test. A good data point to be sure, but not necessarily representative of the average draw over time. Nevertheless, if you use 124, you can claim .943 g/w

I think HGL deducts the 12 watts of IR LEDs from their total wattage before calculating, or 117/114=1.026 or 1.03 when rounded. In my opinion if you're burning the watts you should count them ;)

I think HGL deducts the 12 watts of IR LEDs from their total wattage before calculating, In my opinion if you're burning the watts you should count them ;)

IR plays a very important role. I'm with you soniq, of course they should be counted.

Back
Top Bottom