HashGirl 2nd Indoor Grow: Girl Scout Cookies & CB Dutch Treat In ProMix

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand now I want a hamburger...

I probably wouldn't turn one down, although any I found right now would be kind of questionable because the local burger joint has been closed for a while. When I go on the hunt, I usually try to hit the dumpsters just after the last car pulls out of the lot so I don't get chased off, but there hopefully isn't too much in the way of bacteria. Plus, you know, "soakage." Pizzas are the best, because the places that have them already in the boxes throw them away too, and cardboard is a great barrier.

Not a lot of stuff getting tossed this year, though :(.

I couldn't find any hamburger icon in the images.

This is from lifting the pot - not just on a three-day schedule, right?

Yes. Lifting the pots definitely lets me know when it's time to water.

Pizzas are the best, because the places that have them already in the boxes throw them away too, and cardboard is a great barrier.
Leftover pizza? Is that a thing?
I couldn't find any hamburger icon in the images.
Three stacked lines Amy mentioned are called a hamburger because it looks like a burger in a bun. They're used all over the place these days.
You can click and drag on the “hamburger” icon on the left to reorder them

yea man once while rare domino but couple places make pizza wait for buy it cheap an nas t but fill a hole know?

Three stacked lines Amy mentioned are called a hamburger because it looks like a burger in a bun.

Wow no it dont yo. thought i the bat heh

Three stacked lines Amy mentioned are called a hamburger because it looks like a burger in a bun. They're used all over the place these days.

I wondered why you guys were talking about burgers. :laughtwo:

Glad that’s cleared up for you ;) :laughtwo: Me, I wonder if I helped you with the quickfire quote function tutorial I posted for you that started it... :hmmmm: :ciao:

Actually, I felt kinda bad that you did all that explaining since I know how easily you tire and since, I had already figured out how to do multiple quotes from some of TS's ramblings. But, I really do appreciate the amount of effort you put into the explanation. :love:

:laughtwo: okay no worries - I get on a tear with things like that sometimes, in the moment. And it’s very quick for me to do it, like second nature (used to be part of my working life ;) ). And I know it helped TS, so... it wasn’t wasted. And won’t be wasted if anyone else has the problem in future...

Now I'm craving being wasted :rolleyes: . Can we go back to talking about hamburgers for... about three months? ;)

Today was fertigation day (+1). :cheesygrinsmiley: Meaning, I was supposed to fertigate yesterday but after preparing a big pot of pasta with meat sauce, I had no more ambition for the day so the feeding got pushed off one day.

That's why I was just trying to water on a schedule. I don't have a lot of energy most days and can usually only do between 1 and 3 "major" tasks each day. Makes it tough when you're supposed to clean and cook and everything else there is to do in a day. The one "major" task I do most days is exercise for me as exercise actually gives me more energy to do more but I've been suffering with a little health issue the past couple of weeks, which has prevented me from exercising and I suspect it's also a drain on my daily energy stores.

Anyhow, the explanation was so you'd know why some of them are droopy in the pics I'm about to post. :battingeyelashes:

CBD1 - Day 80 (+39) - 37" tall:

Photo 1 - CBD1.jpeg

Photo 2 - CBD1.jpeg

CBD2 - Day 80 (+39) - 29.5" tall:

Photo 3 - CBD2.jpeg

Photo 4 - CBD2.jpeg

CBD3 - Day 78 (+39) - 32" tall:

Photo 5 - CBD3.jpeg

Photo 6 - CBD3.jpeg

GSC1 - Day 80 (+39) - 21" tall:

Photo 7 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 8 - GSC1.jpeg

GSC2 - Day 75 (+39) - 24" tall:

Photo 9 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 10 - GSC2.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.

I'm relatively new to growing as I've just harvested my first crop so it's time to think about my next experiment with growing. I've never grown in ProMix and I've never used MegaCrop so I'm hoping to get lots of help from my 420 friends who have or are like @InTheShed , for example.

This time, I'll be growing two Girl Scout Cookies and two CB Dutch Treat. The Girl Scout Cookies is obviously for fun and the CB Dutch Treat is my go to strain for daytime pain relief.

Girl Scout Cookies Grow Info:

Sex -
Feminized

THC - 24%

CBD - .2%

Height - Average

Flowering Time - 56-65 days

Seed Bank - Midweek Song

Yield - Average

Girl Scout Cookies from Midweek Song is a marijuana plant that will be ready in around 56-65 days. This plant is one you want to look after as she will grow to a respectable size. She will produce you a good yield that you will be proud of. It will give you a sweet and earthy aroma. It will give you a heady high that will leave you happy and in high spirits. Try it as one of our freebies today. This smells like fresh ground coffee and bakery goods (nothing specific, kinda like walking into a bakery, donut shop or cookie aisle at a store) with skunk-like undertones.

CB Dutch Treat Grow Info:

Sex -
Feminized

THC - 4%

CBD - 8%

Height - 4+ feet

Flowering Time - 63-80 days

Seed Bank - Crop King

Yield - 500 grams

Azura Haze and Amnesia Haze make a winning combination in this ultimate sativa-dominant medical strain. Spicy and piney, this pain-reliever will deliver a high that is both energetic and euphoric. A good strain for day use as it helps the user feel happy, creative and focused. Robust plants can reach 4 feet or more, with long, slender leaves. Abundant light-green flowers mature in 9 to 10 weeks.

This time around, we bring another strain (CB Dutch Treat feminized marijuana) from the beloved Iberian country of Spain. This sativa-dominant plant is an ideal choice if you are new to marijuana growing because it is very easy to cultivate. This plant yields an insane amount of only the dankest buds and can be grown indoors or outdoors.

CB Dutch Treat is low in THC (only 4%) and high in CBD (8%), which means this is an awesome choice if you are looking for a medical strain to light up or cook into some dank edibles. Overall, the effect of this plant is very powerful, which is not surprising considering its genetics.

In general, the effect of CB Dutch Treat is mostly uplifting, euphoric, and energetic. This is an ideal smoke when you feel kind of sluggish and can use an energy boost. In terms of medical use, this plant helps relieve pain by relaxing your body and leaving you feeling cool and refreshed.

Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?

3x3 Mars Hydro tent

Medium?

ProMix

Pots & Sizes?

No idea yet. Probably 3 gallon and 5 gallon cloth bags

Size of light?

Mars Pro II Epistar 320 LED

Is it aircooled?

Yes?

Temp of Room/cab?

It's 75F in the tent but the seeds will be under an LED light until they're bigger.

RH of Room/cab?

51% currently

PH of media or res?

??? 6.0 to 6.6? Is ProMix considered the same as soil for pHing?

Type and strength of ferts used?

I will be using MegaCrop for this grow.

It is my intention to put the seeds in water for 24 hours on Monday, August 3 as according to the lunar calendar, the moon will be full and that means it's an optimum time to germinate/sow seeds. Here's some info about it:

How To Use A Lunar Calendar

I don't know if all of my plant caring tasks will be able to be done according to the moon but I thought I would try. @FelipeBlu is the member who told me about it. :battingeyelashes:

I'll post photos when I get started. Looking forward to seeing how these ones turn out.
Sounds like an awesome start lol! I like me some Bob aswell, trying to learn 3 little birds on the guitar

Sounds like an awesome start lol! I like me some Bob aswell, trying to learn 3 little birds on the guitar

:welcome: to my grow, Wolf. And, thank you for the compliment on the start. However, I have no idea what the part in the sentence that I've bolded above is referring to. :hmmmm:

I hope you feel better soon! In case it helps, you can mix up your next batch of nutes when you're feeling up to it, and keep it in milk jugs until it's time to use it. That way the mixing and the watering don't need to be all together.

:getwell:

Thanks, Shed. I'm on the mend. I had a little energy yesterday and today, I had a little more. I don't have as much pain as I did and there isn't as much fluid leaking as there was so I'm hopeful I'll be right as rain next watering on Wednesday. But, I do thank you for your concern. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom