HashGirl 2nd Indoor Grow: Girl Scout Cookies & CB Dutch Treat In ProMix

I hope you feel better soon! In case it helps, you can mix up your next batch of nutes when you're feeling up to it, and keep it in milk jugs until it's time to use it. That way the mixing and the watering don't need to be all together.

:getwell:

Thanks, Shed. I'm on the mend. I had a little energy yesterday and today, I had a little more. I don't have as much pain as I did and there isn't as much fluid leaking as there was so I'm hopeful I'll be right as rain next watering on Wednesday. But, I do thank you for your concern. :hug:

Get well soon HG! In the meantime, baby steps. Don't do too much at once.

Thanks, MrS. Please see above. But, I do thank you for your concern. :hug:

I think he likes Bob Marley too, and Three Little Birds is a great song to learn to strum to. I only play air guitar, but still.

Oh. And, I guess he thinks I'm a Bob Marley fan because I have Bob Marley quote in my signature. I'm ashamed to say I couldn't begin to tell you the title of a song that Bob Marley sang; I just wanted a quote related to cannabis and I liked this one. :oops:

Sorry to disappoint, @Wolfskins . But, good on you for learning how to play one of his songs on guitar.

:high-five:

However, I have no idea what the part in the sentence that I've bolded above is referring to. :hmmmm:

I thought it was some kind of reference to one of those weird Saturday Night Live things. Like "I like me some cowbell." I don't watch much television, so was kind of guessing (obviously). Just listen to some documentaries now and then, mostly.

I'm ashamed to say I couldn't begin to tell you the title of a song that Bob Marley sang

Don't be ashamed. I just listened to a few seconds of several of his songs via YouTube, and it turns out it's not my kind of thing, either. Must be what they call easy listening.

Today was fertigation day (+1). :cheesygrinsmiley: Meaning, I was supposed to fertigate yesterday but after preparing a big pot of pasta with meat sauce, I had no more ambition for the day so the feeding got pushed off one day.

That's why I was just trying to water on a schedule. I don't have a lot of energy most days and can usually only do between 1 and 3 "major" tasks each day. Makes it tough when you're supposed to clean and cook and everything else there is to do in a day. The one "major" task I do most days is exercise for me as exercise actually gives me more energy to do more but I've been suffering with a little health issue the past couple of weeks, which has prevented me from exercising and I suspect it's also a drain on my daily energy stores.

Anyhow, the explanation was so you'd know why some of them are droopy in the pics I'm about to post. :battingeyelashes:

CBD1 - Day 80 (+39) - 37" tall:

Photo 1 - CBD1.jpeg

Photo 2 - CBD1.jpeg

CBD2 - Day 80 (+39) - 29.5" tall:

Photo 3 - CBD2.jpeg

Photo 4 - CBD2.jpeg

CBD3 - Day 78 (+39) - 32" tall:

Photo 5 - CBD3.jpeg

Photo 6 - CBD3.jpeg

GSC1 - Day 80 (+39) - 21" tall:

Photo 7 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 8 - GSC1.jpeg

GSC2 - Day 75 (+39) - 24" tall:

Photo 9 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 10 - GSC2.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.
Sure hope you get to feeling better HashGirl. Oh and by the way the plants look absolutely beautiful! :green_heart: :thumb:

Thank you, Far and welcome to my journal. I'm feeling much better today. I walked up to visit my dad for an hour around 1:00 p.m. and it was nice to get out and feel the air and sun. It was coolish but the sun made it worthwhile to sit outside and chat for awhile. It had been 5 days since I last was out.

Thank you, Far and welcome to my journal. I'm feeling much better today. I walked up to visit my dad for an hour around 1:00 p.m. and it was nice to get out and feel the air and sun. It was coolish but the sun made it worthwhile to sit outside and chat for awhile. It had been 5 days since I last was out.
Wonderful news! So glad you got that opportunity to sit with your father and get some fresh air! I believe nature is the best cure for the soul!

I absolutely concur. You know how meditation is a big thing these days? I always tell people that me hiking in a forest is all the meditation I need. It's my happy place. :battingeyelashes:

My dad feels the same and he and I have planned a hike for Friday morning. Should be fun.

I live in Western Washington and all we do is camp or hike as much as we can every spring & summer. This year was different, we just didn't get out to do anything for a lack of motivation & depression. But spring will be here before we know it and the wife and I have a few camping and hiking trips already planned here in the Olympic & Cascade mountain ranges.. After I got out of the Navy I moved to North Pole Alaska back in 1993 and miss that place like no other... Alaska truly is the last frontier

Good evening.

Yesterday was fertigation day but I was too tired last night to post. I took lots of photos though so I'll have to create 3 posts to fit them all. I'll try to do it in a logical manner.

Also, FYI - yesterday and the watering before that, I added Cal-Mag to the mix on Felonious' advice due to the yellowing of the leaves especially on CBD1. Mega Crop was at 15 grams per 10L.

Without further ado, here are the photos:

CBD1 - Day 88 (+47) - took 2.5L of water - 35.5" tall:

Photo 1 - CBD1.jpeg

Photo 2 - CBD1.jpeg

Photo 3 - CBD1.jpg

Photo 4 - CBD1.jpeg

Photo 5 - CBD1.jpeg

CBD2 - Day 88 (+47) - took 2L of water - 30.5" tall:

Photo 6 - CBD2.jpeg

Photo 7 - CBD2.jpeg

Photo 8 - CBD2.jpeg

Attachments

• Photo 3 - CBD1.jpg
    Photo 3 - CBD1.jpg
    875 KB · Views: 20
CBD3 - Day 86 (+47) - took 2L of water - 32.25" tall:

Photo 9 - CBD3.jpeg

Photo 11 - CBD3.jpeg

Photo 10 - CBD3.jpeg

Photo 12 - CBD3.jpeg

GSC1 - Day 88 (+47) - took 2L of water - 21" tall:

Photo 13 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 14 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 15 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 16 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 17 - GSC1.jpeg

GSC2 - Day 83 (+47) - took 2L of water - 25.5" tall:

Photo 18 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 19 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 20 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 21 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 22 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 23 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 24 - GSC2.jpeg

And, that's it. Let me know if you see any issues. Thanks, all.

Thanks, guys.

Back
Top Bottom