HashGirl Grows Runtz Punch & Sugar Black Rose Sponsored By Herbie's

Feeling a little better, Dust. How are you today?

:love:

I know. I'm disappointed to only have one of them growing as it's supposed to be good for anxiety. Do you think I could clone the top when I top her? I'll have to look up your cloning method.
I'm good . Wondering how you were there . Being sick and all.

Looking good! Lower your light or turn up the intensity and they wont stretch so much and get top heavy. They need more light! I love Herbies and its cool to see them with their own lineup.

You can also turn a small fan on to blow a little air on them and it will help with the thin stalks and make them stronger.

Feeling a little better, Dust. How are you today?

:love:

I know. I'm disappointed to only have one of them growing as it's supposed to be good for anxiety. Do you think I could clone the top when I top her? I'll have to look up your cloning method.
I'm wonderful . Glad you feeling better. . plenty of rest. But get up move around alot. Body heal faster moving than laying down

*** UPDATE TIME ***

It's been about 10 days since my last update. The plants are growing and they have all started their 5th set of leaves. Here are the pics:

420 Info.jpg

RP1 - Day 22:

Photo 2 - RP1.jpeg

Photo 3 - RP1.jpeg

RP2 - Day 22:

Photo 4 - RP2.jpeg

Photo 5 - RP2.jpg

SBR - Day 22:

Photo 6 - SBR.jpeg

Photo 7 - SBR.jpeg

And, that's it. I'm planning on topping all 3 soon but I may wait for the Sugar Black Rose topping so that I can a bigger top from her since I want to try cloning. I figure a bigger top is probably better. I also have to set up the cloning machine before I do the topping. Hopefully, it will take. If it doesn't, I may try taking a cutting or 2 to try again when she's a little bigger.

Thanks for following along. Comments are always welcome.

And, that's it. I'm planning on topping all 3 soon but I may wait for the Sugar Black Rose topping so that I can a bigger top from her since I want to try cloning. I figure a bigger top is probably better. I also have to set up the cloning machine before I do the topping. Hopefully, it will take. If it doesn't, I may try taking a cutting or 2 to try again when she's a little bigger.

I used to wait for the top to get large enough to be a cutting, too. But I've found, for me at least, that it's better, and faster to nip the terminal bud out at the correct node rather than wait on the top to be big enough to be a clone.

The plant then gets on to making side shoots faster and it gets bushier making for more clone material.

Your plants are looking nice and healthy and good color. There off to a great start.

I agree with Azi on the topping and you will have plenty of opportunities to get very good cuttings off your side branches. Seems like I most always got my better cuts from the side branches.

I can’t wait to see your cloning machine.

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

This week's highlight is that I had to spray the plants with Safer's twice this week due to aphids (?) so they're not looking as wonderful as they should. I still haven't topped them, partly because of the whole cloning thing. We have a 24 pod cloning machine but it feels like overkill for one little clone. I don't think we have any perlite left to do it the hempy way.

Here are the pics:

Photo 1 - 420 Update.jpg

RP1 - Day 22:

Photo 2 - RP1.jpeg

Photo 3 - RP1.jpeg

RP2 - Day 22:

Photo 4 - RP2.jpeg

Photo 5 - RP2.jpeg

SBR - Day 22:

Photo 6 - SBR.jpeg

Photo 7 - SBR.jpeg

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

This week's highlight is that I had to spray the plants with Safer's twice this week due to aphids (?) so they're not looking as wonderful as they should. I still haven't topped them, partly because of the whole cloning thing. We have a 24 pod cloning machine but it feels like overkill for one little clone. I don't think we have any perlite left to do it the hempy way.

Here are the pics:

Photo 1 - 420 Update.jpg

RP1 - Day 22:

Photo 2 - RP1.jpeg

Photo 3 - RP1.jpeg

RP2 - Day 22:

Photo 4 - RP2.jpeg

Photo 5 - RP2.jpeg

SBR - Day 22:

Photo 6 - SBR.jpeg

Photo 7 - SBR.jpeg
You mean there's possibly aphids during VEG too?! Ugh. Hope you get them. I hate those disgusting things. Short of the damage your plants look great.

Back
Top Bottom