IcedOutGenetics

420 Sponsor
Hello everyone! 🔥

ABOUT US

We are Iced Out Genetics, a premium cannabis business based in Battle Creek, Michigan, US. We specialize in selling high-quality THC seeds and strains that are perfect for both experienced and novice growers. Our website, www.icedoutgenetics.com, is the go-to destination for anyone who is looking for premium cannabis seeds and strains.

At Iced Out Genetics, we take pride in producing the best cannabis products on the market. Our team of experienced growers uses the latest growing techniques and equipment to ensure that our seeds and strains are of the highest quality. We are dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional products and services.

OUR DEALS

We are excited to offer free shipping nationwide at no minimum cost. You read that right! You can enjoy our premium products without worrying about shipping costs. And if you're planning to make a bulk order, we have a special deal just for you. Get 20% OFF on orders reaching $500 and above.

We have other amazing deals that you shouldn't miss. Check out our best deals page for more information.

Cover Photos.jpg

We are thrilled to be a part of the 420 Magazine community and look forward to building relationships and connections with all of you! If you have any questions about our products or services, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,

Iced Out Genetics

Welcome to 420mag :welcome: thanks for sponsoring!
Id better head over now and see what's in store.. looking for something new for my next grow! 👌🏽✌🏽

Hello everyone! 🔥

ABOUT US

We are Iced Out Genetics, a premium cannabis business based in Battle Creek, Michigan, US. We specialize in selling high-quality THC seeds and strains that are perfect for both experienced and novice growers. Our website, www.icedoutgenetics.com, is the go-to destination for anyone who is looking for premium cannabis seeds and strains.

At Iced Out Genetics, we take pride in producing the best cannabis products on the market. Our team of experienced growers uses the latest growing techniques and equipment to ensure that our seeds and strains are of the highest quality. We are dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional products and services.

OUR DEALS

We are excited to offer free shipping nationwide at no minimum cost. You read that right! You can enjoy our premium products without worrying about shipping costs. And if you're planning to make a bulk order, we have a special deal just for you. Get 20% OFF on orders reaching $500 and above.

We have other amazing deals that you shouldn't miss. Check out our best deals page for more information.

Cover Photos.jpg

We are thrilled to be a part of the 420 Magazine community and look forward to building relationships and connections with all of you! If you have any questions about our products or services, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best regards,

Iced Out Genetics
Welcome to @420 Magazine family of Sponsors. We are happy that you joined and wish you all the best success. CL🍀

Hello everyone! 🔥

ABOUT US

OUR DEALS

Cover Photos.jpg

Best regards,

Iced Out Genetics

:welcome: to the community! Is your store US only or do you also ship internationally? I'm in Canada.

I went to the site expecting seeds 🤣
I was like hmm that’s odd usually they show the plant “growing” to advertise the seeds.
Then I clocked one and was like wait a minute idk anyone to sell seeds by weight 🤣

Then I thought about how many seeds you’d get if you bought an ounce of seeds 🤯 🤣

Anyway don’t mind me!
Welcome to the site!
Thank you for being a sponsor!

Hey Guys you said that you take credit cards but I just tried to order and you don’t take Discover?

that still exists ? do you have a diner's club card too ? :cheesygrinsmiley:

that still exists ? do you have a diner's club card too ? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Does your card pay 5% cash back on everything you buy? I also have American Express but I prefer using Discover for the cash back ,low interest fees and no annual fees. See if Visa or Mastrer Card can match that? CL🍀 Edit: And no I don’t have a Diner’s Club Card.

Does your card pay 5% cash back on everything you buy? I also have American Express but I prefer using Discover for the cash back ,low interest fees and no annual fees. See if Visa or Mastrer Card can match that? CL🍀 Edit: And no I don’t have a Diner’s Club Card.

lol we don't accept amex either. didn't they die in the 70's ?

I went to the site expecting seeds 🤣
I was like hmm that’s odd usually they show the plant “growing” to advertise the seeds.
Then I clocked one and was like wait a minute idk anyone to sell seeds by weight 🤣

Then I thought about how many seeds you’d get if you bought an ounce of seeds 🤯 🤣

Anyway don’t mind me!
Welcome to the site!
Thank you for being a sponsor!
I think that they sell flower and seeds. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom