Hello From Richmond VIrginia

Here we are legal to grow and possess. Its an interesting new hobby! Can’t wait to interact with this community.
Hey D
Here we are legal to grow and possess. Its an interesting new hobby! Can’t wait to interact with this community.

Hey Double A...welcome..I myself is new but not. Havnt been on here since 2007. Good peeps and a lot of knowledge from these guys!!!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @DoubleAron

If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along with you.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Wow, from reading who the folks are above this message, you have been welcomed by some very smart and heavy hitter growers.

By the way, welcome aboard and hope you share with us some of that savvy of yours.
Spark up

78428277-1A30-40B7-8676-D766F19BD737.jpeg
Thanks for the warm welcome! Here are two of my plants. The WW its a CBD strain. About a week into flower. The other two (a different strain) are in another tent still vegging.

78428277-1A30-40B7-8676-D766F19BD737.jpeg
Thanks for the warm welcome! Here are two of my plants. The WW its a CBD strain. About a week into flower. The other two (a different strain) are in another tent still vegging.
Being from Virginia it just makes since that you have savvy after all. Nice looking ladies. Perhaps you can ponder over the thought of starting a journal here at 420 so others farmers can learn from you.
Spark up

Welcome to the forum @DoubleAron :passitleft:

I used to live in Va. Bch. Va back in 1985 to 88...was stationed at Fort Story for a few years...beautiful place :hmmmm: but from what I remember, terrible surfing...except for when I first showed up...hurricane Gloria hit...woo-hoo 30 ft swells...that was better than growin or smokin :surf::headbanger:

Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill

Welcome @DoubleAron from a fellow Virginian. I worked in RIC for years, currently working from home up in Louisa. Your plants look great. Looking forward to seeing your grow journal.

Back
Top Bottom