Hello

MotherSearching

420 Member
Hi, Kirsty here, been a smoker of the good stuff for around 25 years.. From the UK. I joined this forum because I'd like to converse with like minded people, and looking to learn how to make 70% minimum content cannabis oil.. After spending 1000s of pounds on RSO treating my daughters cancer to find out the oil I was being sold was under 60% and wasn't doing her any good ..
Think the only way I can be sure I'm getting her the best and right content is to make it myself... I'm.hoping to learn the best methods here so will be reading through some forums before I ask any questions. Hope you are all well x x

Search rick simpson really is down to you after you extract it how strong you make it.
I used coconut oil , you want 70% in your mix use 70% extract 30% oil.
Hope that helps. ;)

:welcome:

Welcome Kirsty! What a sad story about your daughter's cancer treatments. Such a shame the way the medical industry is today, gives me more of a hopeless feeling knowing it's not just isolated to the US. I know there are a myriad of people on here and discussions for you to read on making your own oils although I am not going to be in one of those discussions-not anywhere in my area of expertise. Luckily for you, you joined for the right reason-answers and direction. Best of luck in this endeavor and for your daughter's battle

Thank you Krissi, her fight has been long and hard.. with 9 months of that wasted taking oil that wasnt helping her, as her cancer spread in that time... But she is still here fighting hard and we stay hopeful and positive.

You are so right about the medical system.. it is nothing short of vicious.. and dosnt help that cannabis is illegal in the uk. Regardless I'd rather my daughter be illegally alive than legally dead. Natural and holistic doctors here don't last very long. We pay for consultations, protocals and herbal medicine from a very good doctor in the US thankfully.

I have alot of reading and learning to do with regards to making the oil and very happy to be here to do it.. :) The luck is appreciated thank you.

Thank you Krissi, her fight has been long and hard.. with 9 months of that wasted taking oil that wasnt helping her, as her cancer spread in that time... But she is still here fighting hard and we stay hopeful and positive.

You are so right about the medical system.. it is nothing short of vicious.. and dosnt help that cannabis is illegal in the uk. Regardless I'd rather my daughter be illegally alive than legally dead. Natural and holistic doctors here don't last very long. We pay for consultations, protocals and herbal medicine from a very good doctor in the US thankfully.

I have alot of reading and learning to do with regards to making the oil and very happy to be here to do it.. :) The luck is appreciated thank you.
I couldn't agree with you more on everything you mentioned. The legality of it or lack thereof is just mind boggling to me. The medical benefits are too high and the drug peddling doctors are scared to lose their $$$. It's a shit show. Sheer lunacy, so unfortunate and unfair how your daughter and so many others have to struggle. We have cancer currently and in the past in my circle, I understand her dire need for something beneficial.. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure you already are, as I can tell from your post, but stay positive.

Welcome @MotherSearching ! I’m just delving into tinctures, oils & extracts. As much as I enjoy smoking the devils lettuce, I have to find another way to consume. I’ll be checking in to see what kind of information finds it’s way to you. Best wishes for you & your daughter…

Tbh you get yourself a good still and someone who can get you good CBD weed.
You would not even need to grow.
Im in the uk and in london and a few places they are selling CBD weed. (legal)
Pretty sure they have not closed them down yet.
Search my friend im sure your find what you need.
Hope everything turns out ok. ;)
My wifes father had sim issues and i was making oil for him.
The gov here make it so hard for anyone to be able to prescribed and produce.
Other than them , people wont take the risk sad state of affairs.

Welcome to the forum @MotherSearching :welcome::passitleft:

You can look into a rosin press, and make your own :thumb: they're getting pretty cheap now :goodluck:

Example ...
rosin press.JPG

Hi, Kirsty here, been a smoker of the good stuff for around 25 years.. From the UK. I joined this forum because I'd like to converse with like minded people, and looking to learn how to make 70% minimum content cannabis oil.. After spending 1000s of pounds on RSO treating my daughters cancer to find out the oil I was being sold was under 60% and wasn't doing her any good ..
Think the only way I can be sure I'm getting her the best and right content is to make it myself... I'm.hoping to learn the best methods here so will be reading through some forums before I ask any questions. Hope you are all well x x
Hello @MotherSearching sorry I'm late.
Hope your daughter is doing well.
There are lots of threads and tutorials on making oil here.
We will all help if we can.
Welcome to 420magazine.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom