Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

I add 1 to 2 tbs per cf of soil or per bag but that's what i do when i don't test but if you are testing your soil at the start of a round a lab tests for silica amount is one they have in the report
It raises ph so use it when soil is a little acidic

I like using it I see Good results

IMG20240416160445.jpg

IMG20240416160504.jpg

I guess that would be true in an LOS grow where the dolomite lime is providing Ca and Mg, but I use it just to raise the pH of my Fox Farms soil because they're often low out of the bag. As a synthetic grower I don't need the Ca/Mg, but if wollastonite helps with PM and raises the pH, that would work for me.

BTW, silica alone doesn't make my plants PM-resistant at all, and I'm using monosilicic acid at 50ppm in veg and 30ppm in flower.

Well i wouldn't replace domilte that is extra special on the MG along with not to replace ✌️

Well i wouldn't replace domilte that is extra special on the MG along with not to replace ✌️
I use AG lime and domilite then the wallsonite the AG lime is for QUICK ph adjustment and is in powder for where as the domilite is in granular for slow release and the wallsonite is also in powder neither of the top 2 has the silica that's why im using wallsonite instead of watering with straight silica it just so happens that it raises ph

I guess that would be true in an LOS grow where the dolomite lime is providing Ca and Mg, but I use it just to raise the pH of my Fox Farms soil because they're often low out of the bag. As a synthetic grower I don't need the Ca/Mg, but if wollastonite helps with PM and raises the pH, that would work for me.

BTW, silica alone doesn't make my plants PM-resistant at all, and I'm using monosilicic acid at 50ppm in veg and 30ppm in flower.

Silica more for building cell structure within the plants cell walls is what ive read and Heard just makes it less likely to get PM

I do have to tell you though itd been a learning curve switching from chemical to organic not as easy as everyone thinks if you want AWSUME results

I do have to tell you though itd been a learning curve switching from chemical to organic not as easy as everyone thinks if you want AWSUME results
It was WORTH it just for the flavor alone✌️but also healthier smoke if there is such a thing 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom