Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

For Shed the outside pitch fork 😂🤣🤣😂 they bring me luck🤣🤣🤣✌️

IMG20240429151712.jpg

Its been cloudy and rainy here which has helped the transition you wouldn't want to put them out in direct sun all day before they are hardened off it'll cook em!!!! Shady sun fir transition works the Best until you see them cone outta shock just some helpful advice to help out @Grand Daddy Black ✌️

About a month maybe depends on when they need it I just upotted all but the 1 ill do that one next weekend so i should be good for a few anyways ✌️
They'll eventually make it in 15 gallons but they even grt root bound in those ,i need a bed like The basement.
One year up north I planted one in the ground and man thr roots were like 30 yards long and dug in there heavy roots it was Sandy up there i think they we were looking for water plus that plant was a second time around one i flowered it once before before I switched it back to vegitve stage the stalk i cut it with my chainsaw it was like 8ft around and 8 foot tall an indica plant .
I ended up with 3lbs cut dried as ND jarred one of the BEST years ive had outdoor all organic to!✌️

They'll eventually make it in 15 gallons but they even grt root bound in those ,i need a bed like The basement.
One year up north I planted one in the ground and man thr roots were like 30 yards long and dug in there heavy roots it was Sandy up there i think they we were looking for water plus that plant was a second time around one i flowered it once before before I switched it back to vegitve stage the stalk i cut it with my chainsaw it was like 8ft around and 8 foot tall an indica plant .
I ended up with 3lbs cut dried as ND jarred one of the BEST years ive had outdoor all organic to!✌️
The plant Was 8×8 not saying that the stalk was that big but the stalk was THICK and BARKY like a decently sized ornamental tree !

I wanted to bring the wet dry cycle up a minute.
If you practice this method which i don't, having a irrometer is a excellent tool for this in a large container grow.
Helps keep that soil tension right where you want it.
I don't do it for the microbes,i want to keep them HAPPY In the living soil.
You are Feeding the the soil not the plants in a organic grow ✌️

IMG20240501053106.jpg

I wanted to bring the wet dry cycle up a minute.
If you practice this method which i don't, having a irrometer is a excellent tool for this in a large container grow.
Helps keep that soil tension right where you want it.
I don't do it for the microbes,i want to keep them HAPPY In the living soil.
You are Feeding the the soil not the plants in a organic grow ✌️

IMG20240501053106.jpg
thats about as dry as i let it get ✌️

Back
Top Bottom