Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

Got my package from mitch @ mephisto! !! I'm one happy grower right now.....

​Chem city blues

Sour blue

SODK x Alien

Sour crack

Blue cush

Heisenberg Special

White N Bubbly

All 10 packs except the Chem city.... all TRUE unreleased strains besides sour crack and Chem city......... I can't wait to get this short stuff test over with and get these plants in the tent then it'll be a LONG run of nothing but mephisto.....-

20151015_052136-1.jpg

Damnnnnn! :bravo:

I'm happy too, and I'm just looking at pictures.

:morenutes::adore::morenutes::adore::morenutes::adore::bravo:
There's something for everyone.... I don't disagree with anyone's training or growing style as long as their happy with it.....-

But this is ponytailing and LST in action..... it works for me and I'm happy lol.....

Day 76

Ten more days or so of feed then it's a flush and finish.... last update until harvest enjoy....

20151015_150836.png
20151015_150859.png
20151015_150935.png
Screenshot_2015-10-15-15-04-32.png

Wow..... that top plant is one massive ball of buds and colas.....

Nice haul of beans for sure man cant wait to see what you grow :nomo: haha auto's are looking good too, i have 2 fem purple haze seeds from genofarm i may try ponytailing one and not the other and see if there is a major dif thanx for all the info man :thanks:

Overdrive is used on the last 2 weeks of your bloom phase before flush.... I start the autos on it once I see the buds have really developed and start to slow just a bit then as the product suggest I switch and keep them in overdrive and they build longer....I use it @ 2ml/L every water but I'm sure you could Taylor it to fit your feed schedule ..... and really not sure about using it with the other product but I wouldn't hesitate to try it if it were me ... good luck brother

Back
Top Bottom