Hey whats up everyone?!

CJ140

420 Member
Hey whats up guys my name is CJ and I just opened an account here. I wanted to start posting my grows somewhere and this seems like a good place with good people that share the same hobby. I started using cannabis because I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy. My journey hasn't been the easiest but with cannabis my life changed. I started growing for myself back in 2020 and I haven't looked back. There's so much to learn and I'm fully invested. My latest grow was Black Sugar by Seedsman and the result was amazing. Currently waiting for the dry and then I will trim her up!

20240210_142943.jpg

20240209_201613.jpg

20240211_100947.jpg

Hey whats up guys my name is CJ and I just opened an account here. I wanted to start posting my grows somewhere and this seems like a good place with good people that share the same hobby. I started using cannabis because I was diagnosed with juvenile myoclonic epilepsy. My journey hasn't been the easiest but with cannabis my life changed. I started growing for myself back in 2020 and I haven't looked back. There's so much to learn and I'm fully invested. My latest grow was Black Sugar by Seedsman and the result was amazing. Currently waiting for the dry and then I will trim her up!

20240210_142943.jpg

20240209_201613.jpg

20240211_100947.jpg
Hi CJ, pleased to meet you and a warm welcome to 420 Magazine. Your Black Sugar is a stunner 😍 You will find yourself in your element here. I look forward to subbing to your journal.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @CJ140

How many plants do you normally grow a once?
Do you have anymore images you would like to share?
What type of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

I usually grow 2 at once. My next run I'll be doing 4 in the 4x4 tent. I will document everything and post here. I have some pictures of past grows I can share also. I would love to eventually start a perpetual grow and have clones. I have 2 tents now so it's possible. Nice meeting you! Thanks for the info!

20240210_142943.jpg

20240209_201613.jpg

20240211_100947.jpg
beautiful

20240210_142943.jpg

20240209_201613.jpg

20240211_100947.jpg
Beautiful lady.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom