Hi Everybody

grimes2020

Hello my fellow 420 friends I am new here :)
I am a new grower :love:
Looking to make some new friends and learn some things along the way

I was going to post this in the problems part but I thought Id include it here

My plants have been going great under my 800w LED Light but today I woke up and one of the plants leaves have changed white...

What does this mean anybody know? The rest of the plants are still a healthy colour what am I doing wrong?

20150430_1238081.jpg

any help is greatly appreciated :) :thanks:

Welcome to 420 Magazine grimes2020, you've certainly come to the right place my friend.

I'm with Light Addict on this one, I'm also thinking that looks like water droplet burns to me. You have to be careful with little seedlings like that not to leave droplets of water standing on the leaves because they act like a magnifying glass concentrating light in one spot and burning into the leaves. If you do splash a bit of water on them (which happens) then a simple solution is to take a paper towel and gently use a corner of it to absorb the excess water from them, no biggie, problem solved. This could also be nute burn from the soil you used as well, sometimes baby plants just can't take it and want to die no matter what you do, it's just a cycle of life where only the strong survive, I know it sucks but it happens.

:welcome: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom