Hi folks new here, I'm a uk coco grower first time for years bit rusty

biggabud86

420 Member
Hi I've got 3 autos in going into second week of flower and 4 photos in 7 weeks veg all different strains I have a issue about switching my photos to 12 12 in same room as my autos I've had few good suggestions 😊 but issue if I divide I av my intake on one side and filter and outtake on other side so would be hard to divide any suggestions folks

Welcome to 420 @biggabud86 :welcome: if you divide you would have to run a intake on both sides.. you could run some ducting through the divide then a bend pointing down to stop any light leaks? I would just flip them and let the whole lot run together. I've seen a few flower autos on 12/12

PS also UK Coco :headbanger:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @biggabud86

What type of growing do you enjoy?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Hi I've got 3 autos in going into second week of flower and 4 photos in 7 weeks veg all different strains I have a issue about switching my photos to 12 12 in same room as my autos I've had few good suggestions 😊 but issue if I divide I av my intake on one side and filter and outtake on other side so would be hard to divide any suggestions folks
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome: :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

This what I have done there doing ok as of yet cheers matey the 2 autos av towered everything good job had two lights running had to move 1 side nearly at top of tent

20230708_054004.jpg

20230708_054013.jpg

20230708_054034.jpg

20230708_054046.jpg

20230708_054357.jpg

20230708_054408.jpg

20230708_054405.jpg

Hello :welcome:

Looking good, what ppm are you feeding at? Do you have to do a few different mixes as they are at mixed stages of growth?

I got higher ppm in the 3 autos running 700 and then my photos 640ppm and both ph levels 6.9 yeah I always had do 2 separate feeds av done all throughout tbh matey
Nice bro I'm so lazy I Run both my tents on the same Res 🤣 once my third tent is running I'll tra another Res and bottom feed lol hate watering plants. I think in veg I max at 750ppm and flower 1100 but always depends on type of nutes..

How comes 6.9 I'd that to buffer a lowe run off?? I Need to do the same with mine but again Ive been lazy 🤦‍♂️

Cheating Coco is just cheating yourself 🤣✌🏽

Back
Top Bottom