Hi Mom, I'm home

Been using weed since 1968, happy to have found this magazine. May it love long as prosper.
Welcome to the mag, Pushrod! I was born in '67 so I know how long that is :) My you live long and prosper!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Pushrod

I have been smoking from around the time. :rofl:
Have you tried to grow before? If so, what type soil, water or something else?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

:welcome: to the forum @Pushrod :passitleft:
Been using weed since 1968, happy to have found this magazine. May it love long as prosper.
I was causing my mother to chase me I'm sure, since I was a toddler :rofl:
Welcome to the mag, Pushrod! I was born in '67 so I know how long that is :) My you live long and prosper!
My wife and I are 1967 babies also :high-five:

Welcome Pushrod, nice to see you! Growing anything?
Older. Grayer. Cautious.

Will probably soon, recently widowed, still have grandkids tumbling through the house. But the only constant is change and the near future will provide space and privacy. Researching strains is exciting, like shopping tires for my motorcycle. Seems choosing is the hard part. Ciao

Older. Grayer. Cautious.

Will probably soon, recently widowed, still have grandkids tumbling through the house. But the only constant is change and the near future will provide space and privacy. Researching strains is exciting, like shopping tires for my motorcycle. Seems choosing is the hard part. Ciao
You could pickup up a nice auto seed. Plant her in the yard, nobody would know a thing! They're a lil smaller, little easier to hide, didn't need anything special. They just grow and when she's done you have a great harvest of your own! There's a plant for everyone!

Older. Grayer. Cautious.

Three things that some freshly dried and cured homegrown bud can help with! See you around.

Another oldster here - smoked my first weed in Aug 1968. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom