Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Wow man nice! Im in michigan too, maybe ill see ya around one day! Im going to give my first grow run using Doc's kit. Pretty excited but its still a little ways away before ill have anything that nice dannnnng.

Waiting sucks doesn't it? I'm about 2-3 weeks away from my first high brix grow. I can't wait to get this going. Just keep studying Curso and Doc bud's journals.....Michigan boy here too, welcome. Go Wolverines!

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Curso

what made you decide on these lights?? not why led or any of that,just why this model??

If a person had double your space,would you just add 2 more of the same,or would you look at a different model??(same maker)

:Namaste:

Wow man nice! Im in michigan too, maybe ill see ya around one day! Im going to give my first grow run using Doc's kit. Pretty excited but its still a little ways away before ill have anything that nice dannnnng.

Welcome man. The kit is fantastic!!! Michigan is fun....:high-five:

Waiting sucks doesn't it? I'm about 2-3 weeks away from my first high brix grow. I can't wait to get this going. Just keep studying Curso and Doc bud's journals.....Michigan boy here too, welcome. Go Wolverines!

Dude...So happy we got a coach. I can be a happy U of M fan again...

Curso

what made you decide on these lights?? not why led or any of that,just why this model??

If a person had double your space,would you just add 2 more of the same,or would you look at a different model??(same maker)

:Namaste:

Well I will be honest. I was given these lights to "prove" or "test" or w/e we want to call it. So the choice was up to platinumLed to give me viable light for my area. Viable light is an understatement these lights rock. Now would I buy them given the chance now?? Yep I sure would. I am more than happy with the way these have performed. The produce I am smoking is fantastic and I got a lot of it from these 2 lights.

For that space I personally would spend the little bit extra and do 4 P600's. It'll give you that little bit extra and the shape if them being long and slim would fit better than a shorter squatter rectangle. That little bit of extra par will go a long ways too.

thanks man,solid answer

On with the show

Happy New Year everyone!!

Back to work. So I didn't flip yesterday. I am allowing them to give me a bit of new growth first. I did however flip the flower switches to get them used to that amount of light. Once they give me something new, I'll flip them.

IMG_82122.JPG

In other news I took a ride to a TGA distributor in Flint and grabbed some nice new beans. Brian Berry Cough was made in honor her friend Brian who passed away from ALS. So to follow or maybe ride along with the GDP I have up I soaked a few of each...The East Coast Sour Diesel X Jack the Ripper should be pretty fantastic too....
IMG_82132.JPG

Hey Curso, did you find out what subcool's new high cbd strain is? My Pennywise look like they got about 2 weeks left and are starting to really get coated in resin. These were fun to grow and smell fantastic.

Hey Curso, did you find out what subcool's new high cbd strain is? My Pennywise look like they got about 2 weeks left and are starting to really get coated in resin. These were fun to grow and smell fantastic.

He has some AC/DC strains there bro. It's basically buy one get a tester free. I couldn't pass up ECSD...I am a diesel junkie....LOL

I am actually in flint today. Where do you go to get testers? Are tester's discounted?

Its on miller rd just past the first road (idr the name) after 75 its a hydro shop. You have to buy a pack of normal seeds to get the testers bro, but he does have 5 packs :)

PS testers are free :)

Search galactic gardens in your navigator....

Ok I found it. They had a shift change since you were in so he didn't know you left anything. But anyway I picked up some jack the ripper and got 10 ac/dc x querkle testers. The dude said it is a 20% thc 20% CBD strain. Sounds good so we'll see.

Ok I found it. They had a shift change since you were in so he didn't know you left anything. But anyway I picked up some jack the ripper and got 10 ac/dc x querkle testers. The dude said it is a 20% thc 20% CBD strain. Sounds good so we'll see.

I almost went for them too...but I am such a diesel junkie...LOL They all sounded pretty fantastic, honestly.

If you get a male BBC, bx it with the strawberry cough! Just sayin! :)

Just got to say thanks to You and Doc for talking about The Bulletproof Diet! I got my book in the mail today, been reading just a little bit but just in those few pages has really opened my eyes! Thanks again.:Namaste:

Wasssssssup Curso!!!! man I am late to the party.... as I walk in doing the truffle shuffle singing "You can grow ideas...in the Garden of your mind!! " haha, man I'm so glad you shared that video... its stuck with me for life :) haha

Excited to see this grow take form :) subbed for sure :)

If you get a male BBC, bx it with the strawberry cough! Just sayin! :)

Oh I am plotting bro, I am plotting. Remember I have gdp that just broke ground too. And these GDP are Bx made by BID. I've been thinking GDP X BBC in honor of our old fallen warrior. Seeing how Jill named it to honor her friend that passed last year too. It's really only fitting.

I know we talked about purp #1 x OPP for my BID strain. I think this is more fitting.

Just got to say thanks to You and Doc for talking about The Bulletproof Diet! I got my book in the mail today, been reading just a little bit but just in those few pages has really opened my eyes! Thanks again.:Namaste:

You are very welcome. That diet changed my life I am happy to share it with people. I hope you get the results you are looking for from it. The thing I really liked about it is that it just made sense.

Wasssssssup Curso!!!! man I am late to the party.... as I walk in doing the truffle shuffle singing "You can grow ideas...in the Garden of your mind!! " haha, man I'm so glad you shared that video... its stuck with me for life :) haha

Excited to see this grow take form :) subbed for sure :)

HAHAHAHAHA Ice!!!! "truffle shuffle" I really still need to get trufflin, I keep getting side tracked...lol Happy to have ya bro!! Its good to be curious about anything....you can think about things in make believe, all you have to do is think....and it'll grow.

Okay we're gonna change the plan just a bit. I am going to clone the TGA Jack Skellington's I have vegging, transplant them into 7gl pots and let them ride with the opp and see what I have. I am kinda starting fresh for the new year. I soaked and planted 5 Brian Berry Cough and 2 of the East Coast Sour Diesel X Jack the Ripper. I'm going to do some breeding this year so I am setting up for it. I was pheno hunting last year and found the one I wanted out of the OPP, so now its time to find something to put in her and some other fun strains that I have going. I am trying to breed every other year now. I still havent pheno hunted the other 2 strains I ended up with the last time. Sometimes, good things get pushed aside for even better things.

I am excited to grow that Brian Berry Cough, the flavor profile of Cherry Jolly Ranchers, shit man those are one of my favorite things. I can smoke that?? Yeah I'm gonna give it a whirl for a while. I talk to MzJill from time to time and asked her what she'd like to see me grow, she suggest Brian Berry Cough and 9lb hammer. While 9lb Hammer is suppose to be some super dank medicine I was looking for something fruity to grow in Doc's kit. I have done many gassy strains, none to fruity. So I am looking forward to seeing what happens in my soil under plantinumled.

Now, the ECSD xJtR is something I am looking forward to as well. As I stated yesterday I am a diesel junkie. I lived in NY and had some true ECSD there. Fantastic medicine. Jack the Ripper, its jack the fucking ripper man. So it should be a really nice cross and something fun to play with given the chance....

Curso just wondering how you go about the breeding. Do you have a separate tent for that or do you grown them out doors. If you do it indoors in a seperate tent would it be safe to do it in the same room as a tent with all female plants

Curso just wondering how you go about the breeding. Do you have a separate tent for that or do you grown them out doors. If you do it indoors in a seperate tent would it be safe to do it in the same room as a tent with all female plants

I do it in another tent. I would not suggest playing with pollen if you don't want seeds in your other plants. Its dust and goes everywhere. Chances are high that you'll end up with unwanted beans. I can count on getting some that I didn't necessarily plan on. Its part of the game when you try to do this in tents and inside. A give and take kind of thing. Do you want beans more than you want anything else? is the question you have to ask yourself. I am breeding so all beans are welcome...lol

Back
Top Bottom