How to choose LED light?

Well do your self a favour and look at review and comparasion vids for them so you know the quality of the light it's self the true wattage and par reading Look at some pages on here Mars and black diamond I'm sure have there own pages on here and a few others more research you do better off you'll be

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

my tent measures im cm :120X60X170
with the 400W HPS i grew 3 plants and got around 80 grams per plant

Sounds like you are doing alright with what you running now (least in my limited knowledge). Maybe save up your money and wait until you get a 2nd tent (if that doable), as it is nice to have one area for Veg/Starts and another area for Flower.

Our Mars Pro (II)series,Mars II series,Reflector series are with IR diodes.:Namaste:
by the way i noticed that MARS HYDRO are nit full spectrum - they dont use IR and UV lights...

Wake bro how much are these sun led are good tech

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
The Black Diamond LED he has a couple options.... they go from $300 all the way up to $1200.... but you get that $1000 light, and you don't have to run hardly any air conditioning you don't need the can fan really... you don't have to change the bulbs... you put that led on a 6-foot light mover and that would replace like 3 or 4 HPS hoods...

Moreno valley underground

Back
Top Bottom