Huge differences in price for grow kit, ballast

solareclipse

Hello again guys...i will gi in a couple of hours ti buy a kit with an son t agro 600w and it cost 125 euro .same kit with different ballast cost 400+ euro
I know the cheap kit have magnetic ballast and the expensive one have a digital ballast.
So the question is:
Is it such a big deal tje digital ballst?
If i buy the cheap one wouldnt work?
Can i buy the cheap one and after few grows to buy a digital ballast?
Thanks in advantage......

That don't make any sense why it's that much more but yea you can get the cheap one then upgrade later maybe it's a bigger light or something but that don't sound right

I have used magnetic from day one of using HPS, i do have a digital ballast but i never see any difference at all.

Depending on the country your in you can get full kits from £50-$80, i use grow lush systems, one of the cheapest on the market and there still working years on after a few bulb changes, bulbs will easy last you a full year if your only doing a few weeks veg each grow.

My first 600w magnetic pulled over 20oz dry with little training and short veg time, all these lighting companies do provide great spectrums ect but iv seen no difference.

Ok guys...thank u very much...
I ask the same question about the price and he told me is the ballast make the difference.he also told me to use this and if i want i can upgrade later...i am waiting for the beans to start but i am wonderin today hiw to germinate in this cold.
I am run out of money so cant buy a starter kit.
Any DIY ideas?
To keep them warm so to have more % success.
If i lose those seeds i wont have money for a while to buy some others and the grow kit i bought will stay just there.
Any ideas how to make a seed starter DIY?
THANK YOU

Put your seeds in some damp kitchen roll, then put them the paper in between 2 plates, this will help with keeping humidity in, not to warm of a place, just room temperature, iv found this to be the best way to germinate, dont allow the paper to fully dry out though.

Hi higher!✌ i did buy a small box for clones and germination.do u think is this gonna work ..if put it somewhere warm and a towel on top to be dark?
Asking u coz already buy it.
I can use ur method.
Sorry for my english...

Put your seeds in some damp kitchen roll, then put them the paper in between 2 plates, this will help with keeping humidity in, not to warm of a place, just room temperature, iv found this to be the best way to germinate, dont allow the paper to fully dry out though.
Forgot to tell u temperature here is 25-27 day and im not sure ,i think 16°-18° °celcium°

Yeah just keep them covered and 48-72h later you should see popped seeds, some may take a little longer but as long as the seeds are moist its all that matters.

Dont worry about your english, im terrible at speaking and i am english lol.

Yeah just keep them covered and 48-72h later you should see popped seeds, some may take a little longer but as long as the seeds are moist its all that matters.

Dont worry about your english, im terrible at speaking and i am english lol.
Yeah!!!!!!
I already saw the first seed i breed 2 weeks ago.is the first seed from my own breed i put in the box and i saw the small white thing on seed.
Tjanks a lot.
I still hqve a problem if u are able to help me...
??
It is about set up the kit....
Can i do this in same thread or must open a new one?
Thanks again higher!!!!

I can try answer you here or you can make a new thread, totally optional buddy.
I decide to take it back to see with the guy who sell it to me whats wrong.
Just trying to set up.my grow kit and the lamp doesnt work.i thought it was the wires but i over double checked and is ok.
So it is probably the bulb .
Thank u very much higher u r very kind.
My respect

Solareclipse... Today is cold... No snow yet though... :laugh::rofl:mountain top still clean..
Put the seeds on top of fridge in the back. Always warm there.
Hello birdy....hope everything is ok with the thema u got....
Yeah i found a way to germinate...
More than 10 years growing weed.
Last five years i use only our strong sun...
Now i set up a grow kit and i decide to go back to indoor(at least for winter)
Today is warm...under the sun
Under shade is a bit chilly..
How are u?
Do u have any journal in progress?✌✌

I can try answer you here or you can make a new thread, totally optional buddy.
Its ok ....
I put the wires the other way around.
I did it correct and "let it be light"
Thank u for ur time to reply to me...
Appriciate this...
I will start a journal as soon i am ready ...
Respect my friend!!!✌✌

Hello birdy....hope everything is ok with the thema u got....
Yeah i found a way to germinate...
More than 10 years growing weed.
Last five years i use only our strong sun...
Now i set up a grow kit and i decide to go back to indoor(at least for winter)
Today is warm...under the sun
Under shade is a bit chilly..
How are u?
Do u have any journal in progress?✌✌
I can't grow :(
He is on permanent vacation....
Rest inPM

Back
Top Bottom