Hydro Grow: California Orange Bud

Beautiful Long White Pistals, and gleeming Trichs. A vission of sweet smoking buds are dancing in my head. Yellow leaves during flowering and at that stage they're in is natural to a point. Mine are all yellowing and turning Purple / Black, they're are in the final stages of scenesense.

Thanks BifterPower and no problem! ;-)

Thanks pan4gold49, swampgas and HAWAIIANbud!

southernboy30 - If you'd seen the pics of it before you would notice a great improvement. ;-) I had some serious issues Almost all the leaves had turned yellow, and the plant was about to die. Most of the leaves have turned green again, but some are still damaged. ;-) I've been supplementing with some GB in the TB mix.

I notice the great improvement to the plant. Great job recovering. I look forward to your harvest.

:rollit:

Beautiful Long White Pistals, and gleeming Trichs. A vission of sweet smoking buds are dancing in my head.

Hmmm... That reminds me of the book, "The Night Before Christmas". That would be cool to have a book called, "The Night Before Harvest". ;-) Thanks for the kind words.

Thank you so much southernboy30!

Profit - No, I did not trim any fan leaves unless they were dead. I do not like trimming fan leaves as they are the powerhouse for the plant. ;-)

Purdy plant there you got Ms.Fox ;)

^ I'm using a 400 hps.

I really want to update my pics! Lol! The battery is dead on my camera, so I had to use another source. Not the greatest pics, sorry. I will try to get some better ones up later on this week.

Miss Daisy 2 is starting to really fill out. She really loved the extra Grow Big added to the mix this week. The leaves are shiny and green again (except for the ones already damaged). New leaf growth is coming along nicely. The pics here really don't do her justice.

Day 47

MD_Day_47.jpg

MD_2_Day_47_Side.jpg

Hey Harry Red! Good to see you and thank you!

Southernboy30 - I don't plan on flushing for quite a while. Miss Daisy still has a while to mature. The transplant and other issues have set her back by I'm thinking about 2 - 3 weeks at least. I will probably start somewhere between 75 and 80 days. As soon as I see trichs turning mostly amber, I'll start the flush for a week. ;-)

Thanks for the answer to my question. I wasn't sure of one should flush before amber color appears or when it appears. I am at 51 days in the flowering phase, so I have a few weeks left before flushing.

Thanks Minus and Aussiegrower!

Aussiegrower - The Cali Orange didn't do so well, but this is a clone from some very good herbage! ;-)

Hi yall! Sorry about the delay in updating! I've been so busy lately! Miss Daisy has continued to improve. Buds are getting nice and thick with some fox tailing. I'm still feeding with TB and also giving a bit of GB as well. She seems to really enjoy it!

Day 59

MD_2_Day_59.jpg

Day_59_MD_2_SN.jpg

Day_59_MD_2_C.jpg

Thank you so much Insider, pan4gold49, and swampgas!

I am going to be moving next week. ;-( Miss Daisy isn't going to be ready by then. I'm really hoping a friend will take her. The move is kinda unexpected. I'll keep yall updated, and I promise to make the best decision. ;-)

FloridaBud got a new camera, so I thought I'd take a few extra pics tonight non HPS. ;-)

Day 62

Day_62_MD2_Main_1.jpg

Day_62_MD2_Main.jpg

Day_62_MD2_M3.jpg

Day_62_MD_C3.jpg

Day_62_MD2_MC.jpg

Day_62_MD2_C2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom