Hydro Grow: ICE & B52

Lookin good bro. I like the setup and it's good you've got such a wonderful plant sitter. Also, I germinated on the same day lat week. Although our set-ups are polar opposites, it'll be cool to compare size and rate of growth between a lavish hydro setup, and a small pc growbox setup. Ill catch you later man and good luck to you.

Thanks doctor dread, It Here is day 8 of sprouts, There are total of 7 Ice, and 8 B52 that have come through, There is one ice that looks a little deformed, Anyone ever seen one come through? I have had a bad cold the last 5 days so I hope to feel better soon,:(
Also is the temp ok? Thanks for all the support!!
day_8_deformed.jpg

day_8_ice.jpg

day_8_temp.jpg

Thanks StonerGrower, This is a learning experience for Ms.fox and I. We are very Thankful that we have people like you to help us out. Will they still flower good with the deformation?

Ph has been around 5.5-6.0 I just added Fox Farm Grow big Nutes, I have 10 gallons in tub and added a little over a teaspoon per gallon. So far everything is looking good

Nice nursery. So who is winning this competition so far..you or Ms. Fox? :)

What up floridabud,
I'm no expert when it comes to hydro, but I do know that them babies look HUNGRY! Plants growing in a soil-less medium need nutes from day 1, even if at 1/4 or 1/2 strength. No waiting for 2 weeks like in soil. Theres no nutes in plain h20 to start major growth, so you gotta supplement or the plants will lag. Just thought I'd be the first to tell you brotha... Your plants are soon to be taking off, and i cant wait to see this Ice and B52...
Peace man

Doctor dread: yes I realized that but was late when I did, I am learning new things as I grow, first hydro for me, So it is my first rodeo :) Thanks to all of you for the support, I know this grow will be very educating!
^thanks StonerGrower
^Freak Nature, I think Ms. Fox is looking better than mine for some unknown reason, I guess women are always good when it comes to growing. ;)

Hey Guys, thanks for support, Everything seems to be going well, Ph is good at 6.0 I will be ready for a flush this Sunday. and will increase nutes x2, roots are just about to the water line, few more days on some. I have 1 deformed Ice, but seems to be healthy looking. any suggestions let me know. Peace!
ice_B52_all.jpg

Deformed Ice
deformed_ice.jpg

B52 sideshot
B52_overview.jpg

B52
B52.jpg

Here is DAY 26 They seem to be growing slow, maybe its me.. but anyways here are some updated pics of an hour ago, Roots aren't all the way in water yet, some are not even out of mesh pot, (compared to Ms.Fox my gurl, hers are all the way in water, all of them) The Deformed ice seems to be growing new leaves that look norml, So looking good on her. Couple of my plants are being really slow as it shows not much growth, Any ideas or suggestions please let me know. Ph seems to be around 5.5-6.0 added my 2nd dose of nutes which I double dosed. here they are Mmmm k

dAY_26_b52_4.jpg

b52_DAY_26.jpg

Deformed ICE
ICE_DAY26_DEFORM.jpg

Jah ROOTS
DAY_26_ICE_ROOTS.jpg

ALL B52 & ICE overview
DAY_26_ALL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom