Hydro Grow: ICE & B52

Thanks StonerGrower!
McBudz, Thanks, they seem to work pretty well, The light system in these boxes are built in , they are made by BC Northern Lights, They seem to be strong. I am anxious to see it full of all sorts of Yummy buds. Woohoo!!

I am now on Day 28, I made mess up on last pic post and had my days wrong, I had to ask Ms. Fox to make sure were on same day. Anyways everything seems to be going great! I am curious on when I would Flower due to a couple are around 5-6" and I have a few that are 2" I know I have few more inches before I Need to switch to Flower but what should I do If there not all at 8"??? I might be able to convince My girl to put in her bloom box in veg. Let me know your suggestions. How important is it if I miss a flush? I was gonna do today, but thinking on waiting. deformed ice actually is looking more NORML now. also have 1 ice that has 2 leaves grown together kinda neat!
day_28_view_all.jpg

B52
Day_28_B52.jpg

6 of the ICE
Day_28_ICE.jpg

THIS WAS THE DEFORMED ICE, LOOKING WAY BETTER NOW
Day_28_Ice_Deform.jpg

ICE WITH THE LEAVES GROWN TOGETHER. KEWL.
Day_28_Ice_funny_leaf.jpg

Thinking about making a closet grow with the tallest ones. Don't know what to do??? If I have 2 8" girls, and I go to start flowering them should I put the 2 in the closet til the rest catch up???? Help...

^Thanks McBudz Ms. Fox will have her veg dept. open coming tomorrow evening, so she will let me put the short ones in there til they reach 8" I will start to flower the few that are first to flower. Right now I have about 3 that are 6" and a couple are about 2 inches. So we'll see when they reach 8"

Looks great man! Theres no possible way to get all our plants the same height before you flower...Unless you start chopping, but you shouldnt ever do that. All plants grow differently and at their own pace.

Well Ms. Fox got her's in flower b4 mine, :( for me!! but here cabinet was a lil smaller than mine, so the lumens might have been different, I think I have 4-5 days till I start a few of mine in flower, I did my flush today, and up'd it to 3tsp a gallon on nutes. Busy around this house with all the upgrades. Watch out Ms. Fox here I come! lol Everything is looking good for now.

I am at Day 35 now, I have 2 B52's that are 3" and 2 that are around 4-5" The rest are all between 7.5-10". Should I taker the 2 or 4 that are under 8" and put in my girls Bloom Box veg? So I can start flowering? I need to do ASAP so I am having a hard time to decide. Will it hurt my yield on the ones that are around 3" if I leave them in the flowering?? Anyways Thanks I apprecaite all ur help. Here are sum pics.
Day_35_all.jpg

10" ice
Day_35_10_inch_ice.jpg

3" B52
Day_35_3_inch_B52.jpg

I would just flower all of them at the same time. If you look at your girl's bag seed grow that short one really took off in the early flowering phase. Because you switch the light and schedule doesn't mean they stop growing :) Just flower the whole lot you'll be good. good grow brother :peace:

FloridaBud... I'm no expert but I also think you'll be fine flowering them all together...that way , you'll be able to cull the males (or seperate for breeding)
and get the girls going so ya can get some nice clones...
Looking great man...

Peace :roorrip:

Thanks McBuds, & Runamok, I put just 2 the of the shortest B52's in ms. Fox's Veg, then I started flowering on the rest, I think within 5-7 days I will put the two back in. I think I need to cut back on Grow big Nutes, a little spotting, I was giving 3tsp per gallon.

Thanks McBuds, & Runamok, I put just 2 the of the shortest B52's in ms. Fox's Veg, then I started flowering on the rest, I think within 5-7 days I will put the two back in. I think I need to cut back on Grow big Nutes, a little spotting, I was giving 3tsp per gallon.

do you have picks of the spotting? Some spots can be calcium def,. pH is good?

Well today I have 2 Ice that are showing sum sort of sickness. yesterday I flipped the switch to Flower, I flushed last Tuesday and used 3tsp/gallon of Grow Big (Fox Farm) Everything was looking great untill today.
Today I flushed again, and used 2tsp/gallon of Tiger Bloom. Only 2 of the ice are showing upward curl. and some sort of burn look. All others are looking purty. Temperture is between 83-87 degrees. and humidity is around 29%. Ph has been fine. I hope my flush today will help. I have the foggiest idea what could be? Any help will be appreciated.
Day_2_Flower_curl.jpg

day_2_flower_2.jpg

Ice sick one on left middle.
Day_2_flower_all.jpg

day_2_flower_up_view.jpg

I have no idea about the Ice problem, but everything else looks great man.

There is gonna be some serious vegetation in that box before long!!

Back
Top Bottom