Icemann420 Seedsman And Max Bloom Grow

Here’s a photo update. The ww are kicking butt they are really calmag hungry the gelatog is on point. And the Brooklyn sunrise is well a Plant. She is growing massive stocks but the leave action is missing and she’s reverted back to her ugly beginning stages of ugly. All 4 buckets are the same strength with same nutrients and all ph action is good in all 4 buckets. The Brooklyn is turning darker in color and the tips are twisting. Idk. But it’s a weed let them grow. Update on the new job. I’ll be moving out in may to the eastcoast a now grow state. So I’ll be hanging up the buckets for a while. But the state is planing a legalization in November. If they get the votes. Fingers crossed.
D11BDA03-ACD0-450D-B802-02D6F938D293.jpeg
5674D743-20FA-4CBD-8A20-F72984B7B6D1.jpeg
FB8F03E6-D1E2-4C47-884D-F7C14ED1B8E7.jpeg
healthy looking girls icemann420. shame about no grow state. will keep fingers crossed for legalising your new state. Although the taste is the same either way !!. lol

Who knows once you get the grow itch it’s hard not to scratch it. I’ve got a photo op for today Things are looking amazing. I’ve started using 5ml per gallon of calmag on those ww and they love it.
74071234-EA8A-4301-907F-0DD683606971.jpeg
1D534DCE-F53C-4558-83D2-F0656D1A8BCD.jpeg
00D9A7C1-8022-410C-8613-5B07BB61EF02.jpeg
CADD1E37-B199-4273-91F5-6A9E7F21410D.jpeg
7EE95FF9-2AB5-4FF7-B67D-831C0BD132E2.jpeg
0D3BE256-506C-47EF-9E29-375FE4E0CD60.jpeg
06293A68-C634-46BA-A547-EE8A0FCBE5FD.jpeg
81CC2122-1408-4390-8739-F75643090B1A.jpeg

Let’s talk about this maxbloom light. First off it runs super hot I’ve hade to move it about 36 inches away from the plants and turn it up to 100% veg and bloom. But the wattage isn’t there it’s only pulling 300 With a 60 w air pump and a fan also. I’ve noticed it’s a calmag hog light. And builds really fat stems. It has really nice node spacing. Keeping the plant tight. But the rate of growth seems slower then the quantum boards. I’m on week 6 ish. From sprought but week 4 with my nutrients schedule. The light is running 18/6. The auto really is lagging behind but the photo plants are monsters. I may try my hand at cloning one. If any the gelatog. She is a true monster super fat leaves and she’s always happy. But I still consider the light supplemental. I’m thinking I’ll have to kick in the quantum board when I flip 12/12 I really wanna run this light all the way through. But what I’m seeing isn’t 10 oz plants at this general rait of growth.

Yah it was but the amount of humidity that that big ass gelatog creates trumps the covering of the bucket. You win some you lose some. Any ways I’m happy. She will put out. With the lights running 20/4 the auto kicked ass I just think 18/6 isn’t the sweet spot for the little lady. She is starting to flower. This mixed batch was an experiment also the new light created unseen differences and reaction. Kinda like a science experiment. I enjoy watching the growth regardless of outcome.

@Icemann420 ! Finally caught up with this journal and the other! Thanks for all the advice. Your plants give me hope! I read in one of your journals that the issue everyone has with these plants it's too much love! Lol I laughed because you are so right... More like love/obsession! Trying to monitor all temps, water levels, etc and making sure I follow everything I have read correctly can be come very crazy!

I am hoping mine pulled through! If within the next month they make no progress I might just start over again. So far I have learned so much!

The bsa is an auto flower. I prefer 20 on 4 off for the entirety of the grow. But having the photo plants restricts me from doing that. I may end up veging the photo plants for 90 days. Or 3/4 of the auto grow. So things will definitely get crazy @Dro but it’s all about you the water quality. Once you get that part together. Everything will fall in place.

Everything is beasting out Ice :thumb: Looks like the Brooklyn is going to be overtaken in a week or so
Definitely will be. I don’t train my plants much. I let nature do it’s thing. That bsa is in flower so soon we will start so see some buds stacking.

So I haven’t consumed any Cannabis in two weeks. And I’m working 14 hour days and having a hard time sleeping. Omg If money didn’t rule the world I wouldn’t have to stop smoking. But those dam Benjamin‘s

@Icemann420 my plant mix was going to be the same. 2 quick autoflower for 8 weeks and a photo for longer at the same time. I picked the strains that would give me 8 weeks veg for photo, harvest the autos at 8 weeks and flower the photo for the rest while getting other autos going.... Easier said than done though. I will get my water and girls under control!

I feel your pain, I can't sleep without a midnight toke!

Back
Top Bottom