Icemud Goes LED - Featuring Top LED Grow - Cherry Pie GSC/OGiesel/SFV OG/UVH OG

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

ok I see it now :thumb:

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

ok I see it now :thumb:

Here is a video I made a while back showing how...

you don't use one of those stone bowls with the stone thing to grind it up?
you doing it the modern way I think OMM has those laying around to grind his weed
stick on the plastic bowl with the weed and bbbbzzzzz

you don't use one of those stone bowls with the stone thing to grind it up?
you doing it the modern way I think OMM has those laying around to grind his weed
stick on the plastic bowl with the weed and bbbbzzzzz

I wish I had a morter and pestel, I think thats what those things are called. I believe this is the way that Docbud does it too. I think as long as the plant material is mashed up really good, the results will be similar. We still really haven't formulated a standard for testing cannabis yet, so this was my first attempt to kind of set the bar and allow others to chime in. I still am not sure if we are exactly doing it right, but I guess if each of us keeps our processes standard, than the results will still replicate the plants condition...at least I think :) there really isn't enough info since we here at 420 Mag are kind of the brix and cannabis pioneers :) I love all these "toys" to test plants, I wish I had a bigger grow area and budget, I would have every meter, gaget and electronic device I could :)

I wish I had a morter and pestel, I think thats what those things are called. I believe this is the way that Docbud does it too. I think as long as the plant material is mashed up really good, the results will be similar. We still really haven't formulated a standard for testing cannabis yet, so this was my first attempt to kind of set the bar and allow others to chime in. I still am not sure if we are exactly doing it right, but I guess if each of us keeps our processes standard, than the results will still replicate the plants condition...at least I think :) there really isn't enough info since we here at 420 Mag are kind of the brix and cannabis pioneers :) I love all these "toys" to test plants, I wish I had a bigger grow area and budget, I would have every meter, gaget and electronic device I could :)

Would a garlic press work?

I re-read what I posted and I didn't really answer your question right. The green lights have 2 switches, the veg one turns on the white leds, some red, blue. The bloom switch turns on only extra red for flowering. When you are flowering you will have both switches on, both veg and bloom should be on because the plant needs more red in flowering, but also needs the whites and blues. Your light is correct if the veg switch turns on the fans, and white, blue and red lights, and the bloom only turns on the extra red (only turn on bloom with the veg also on, fans do not come on with only the bloom switch)

It seems I was a little switched around lol. Thanks for the info, Everything is growing so much fast than with the florescent tubes. Im super excited now.

Hey Ice Happy Freeweed day Man and a Chronic Weekend to ya :high-five:

Would a garlic press work?

Yeah it would, the pliers work really well, but the morter and pestil would grind up the cells even more :)

yep grind its bones into dust :rofl:
Happy Sativaday Ice :thumb:

Coming in late great thread I'm subbed!

Just wanted to do a quick update...

The V-Scrog is getting really full and I don't think it will be long before I clone the girls and flip over to flowering, I am thinking probably by next weekend. I couldn't be happier how healthy my plants are looking and how great this T and J tea is working :) I swear I think I found my holy grail nutrient for high brix growing!!!

So 2 days ago my girls were looking like they were getting slightly hungry so I mixed up a nutrient tea which I fed to them yesterday. I mixed up 5 gallons of R/O water with:

2 large spoonfuls of TandJ tea activator
4 large spoonfuls of T and J Biominerals
20ml of fulvic acid
30ml of advanced nutrients organic b
20ml of 2-4-0 hydrolyzed fish fertz.

I fed the girls this mix yesterday and they looked very happy after a few hours :)

A few hours after feeding the girls I mixed up my foliar spray of Amaze and PGR, with added Advanced Nutrients Carboload, Organic B, Fulvic Acid and Cold pressed seaweed.I soaked the girls both top and bottoms of the leaves and almost immediately the leaves took on a almost neon glowing green look to them :)

Once the lights come on later I will add some photos of the tent :)

Well Here are the photos of the girls tonight!!! I can't believe how many tops are forming... I have to say between the 2 GSC plants, there probably is close to 70 tops showing, It seems that GSC loves to be scrogged :) Actually all of my plants except for the Ogiesel responded extremely well to the scrog. :) Definitely going to be a huge harvest.

I think I am about a week or less away from flipping to flowering. I went out today and picked up a new bag of root riot plugs...you know what that means!!! Clone time!!! I am going to try to take 3-4 cuts of each plant in hopes that I get at least 2 of each strain with a good healthy root system. I want to make seeds and figure that this is the best way to do it is get 2 clones of each strain going. One which will get the CS spray and begin to create pollen, and the other to be the seed bearing female. I just will have to plan out my timing and read up a little to know exactly how to plan out their flowering times for doing this which I haven't yet gotten into it deeply. Eventually I also want to get into breeding, but I want to limit the amount of plants growing so I can focus on just a couple at a time, but keep all the wonderful genetics I have been blessed with. I honestly am so nervous about doing this because I am horrible at germinating seeds and fear losing a cut that I can't get back. I may even clone the non-CS sprayed plants before flowering just to make sure that I have a back up of each in case something goes wrong...

Well last night all of the plants were sprayed with the foliar spray as well as fed a few hours earlier than that... Today when I opened the tent the leaves were all reaching up for the light looking ever so happy as well as they seemed to all have grown a ton overnight. I have to say my plants seem really healthy right now :) I am super excited to go into flowering soon :)

Well here are the photos...

Looking at the tent.....left front is SFV OG, Left Back is UVH OG, Middle front is the Ogiesel, Middle back is the Cherry Pie, and on the right, front and back are 2x GSC.

DSC084731.JPG
DSC084741.JPG
DSC084752.JPG
DSC084763.JPG
DSC084772.JPG
DSC084783.JPG
DSC084791.JPG
DSC084801.JPG
DSC084812.JPG

A quick little video update!

Icemud, wow! Looking awesome! :)

Thanks DrZiggy!!! I am extremely pleased how healthy and fast the new growth is on these plants!! I am excited to see what happens during flowering....which should start sometime this week or early next week :)

Bad ass ! That's gonna kill ! :D

Thanks Cleetus!! Glad to have you here for the show! things should get very interesting soon :)

nice that scrog looks about full as far as not being bale to see through anywhere
I guess now it just gotta come out a bit
Happy Tokerday Ice I may have been to your other journal today too lol

Back
Top Bottom