Icemud's Grow 4.0 - High Brix Focus with Gas Lamp Routine - V-Scrog

Re: Icemud's Grow 4.0..High Brix focus with Gas Lamp Routine..V-Scrog

Hey everyone!!! So double great news to share!!!! First off, today officially I am the proud new father of 6 baby girls!!!! Yes thats right, today is day one of veg and officially my grow number 4 has started!!!! WWWWOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

The Second good news is I found the Blue Dream Clones I was looking for!!!! I was going to get my clones through the same place that I have gotten them for my 3 previous grows, but decided to check good old craigslist for some clones, and just so happened I found blue dream clones, and best part of it, they were in my town from a local grower just a few blocks away...must have meant to be!!!!

So instead of the clone options I had picked before I decided to go with this...

2x Blue Dream-The original cut, from clone :)
2x Pre 98 Bubba Kush... This one he said he has been running for years, and it is the "real" Pre 98 bubba cut!!!! I am stoked!! he said he tested his last grow at 27% THC!!! I hope I can get close to that :)
2x Skywalker OG- This one he also has had for years and said it is the true genetics,

The guy said that he used to have around 30 strains and used to sell clones, but he narrowed his selection down to his top 6 and so these are the elite cuts that he has run for a long time. :) so I have a good feeling about these genetics :)

The clones were very well rooted in rockwool cubes, but looked like they had some deficiency issues, but I'm sure a day or 2 in my High Brix soil with r/o water and my Ceramic Metal Halide on with full spectrum, they should look really good in the next few days :)

I am running the Gas Lamp Routine this grow and so I started them right away with the GLR, so my lights are set at 12 on, 5.5 off, 1 hour on (HPS) 5.5 hours off, so I will again save some $$ on electricity as well as have healthy, non light stressed plants :)

For there 1st watering, I am giving them just plain R/O D/I water with nothing in it. They shouldn't need any nutrients for a while so I will be alternating between plain water and compost tea's.

I gave them a very light foliar spray as well with r/o water, a few drops of non fat milk, a drop of superthrive to help kick start them as well and a few drops of neem oil to keep the pesties away.

Well the moment you all have been waiting for...my babies...

Blue Dream....
IMG_20121012_175245.jpg

IMG_20121012_175252.jpg

IMG_20121012_175305.jpg

IMG_20121012_175352.jpg

IMG_20121012_175342.jpg

Pre 98 Bubba
IMG_20121012_175232.jpg

IMG_20121012_175238.jpg

IMG_20121012_175332.jpg

IMG_20121012_175337.jpg

Skywalker OG
IMG_20121012_175327.jpg

IMG_20121012_175321.jpg

IMG_20121012_175221.jpg

IMG_20121012_175227.jpg

Full Tent Views
IMG_20121012_180109.jpg

IMG_20121012_180115.jpg

As you see, I already have my yellow sticky cards in there and this grow also added blue ones which are supposed to be good for thrips.
Also armed with my SNS I should have no problem with pests or mold this grow, and my fingers are crossed.

hey icemud glad to be back around these parts.

subbed up for the remainder! hope all goes well my friend.

are you in socal?

Glad to have ya hear Shottafire!!!! Yeah In socal, OC beach cities

They're so cute when they are that age... :kiss:

:ganjamon:

They're so cute when they are that age... :kiss:

:ganjamon:

I agree!!! I can't wait to see them root in there new soil and turn shiny and high brixy!!

duh duh dunnnn!!! sweet man im glad those lil girls are in your soil they look hungry!! killer genetics my genetic hoarder is showing im wanting you to clone them and make fem seed!!! lol j/k i would if i had those genetics!!
welp this is official its gonna be a rockin grow brother!!:headbanger::party::yahoo::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Yeah they definitely look like there in need of a good home cooked soil meal :) I love the genetics this round, I definitely have to get clones of these ladies and a 2nd tent going before flower, I would love to keep a mother of these, especially if they turn out...

Subbed Icemud hope ya got room in the back for a noob hahaha...i'm waiting on a shipment from the attitude i tracked it today and it finally said origin post is preparing shipment i was wonderin if you or anyone else knows what that means ,? has it already reached the states or no...good luck with this grow i have some blue dream on the way as well so i'll be reading along for now brother!!:peace:

Yeah they definitely look like there in need of a good home cooked soil meal :) I love the genetics this round, I definitely have to get clones of these ladies and a 2nd tent going before flower, I would love to keep a mother of these, especially if they turn out...
tell you what brother if you decide to do a fem seed run i dont know how much you know on the subject but i would be happy to help you start to finish, i have made many of my own fem seeds they are like genetics clone copys in seed form, you get identical plants since dna comes from 1 plant, effective in backing up genetics you dont want to lose

Subbed Icemud hope ya got room in the back for a noob hahaha...i'm waiting on a shipment from the attitude i tracked it today and it finally said origin post is preparing shipment i was wonderin if you or anyone else knows what that means ,? has it already reached the states or no...good luck with this grow i have some blue dream on the way as well so i'll be reading along for now brother!!:peace:

hey buddy not trying to bust your balls but discussing the shipping details is not allowed in public on the forum as per the rules here on 420mag, because its illegal to ship seeds in the mail even in legal states,, you can talk about beans,breeders,banks and so forth just not shipping, i made this oops myself a while back and got in hot water, just thought id give you a heads up, use a pm for those questions buddy
i know attitude is a sponsor and all i hear is good things im sure you will be pleased with them

Sorry about that that 420 and BID Thanks always looking out brother !!..yea i was unaware as you said and it's funny you said that bcuz i tried to pm you earlier but i haven't posted enough yet i guess, but thanks brother defiantly no complaints on the attitude i'm more than pleased with them now i just have to contact BPN, from everything i've read in your journals and the rest "The quality is impeccable , the price unbeatable!" no charge for the slogan :smokin::peace:

Hey everyone, figured I would post some update photos. Today is day 3 veg, the ladies are looking much better, still probably a little shocked from entering such healthy soil and being slammed into the GLR, but the leaves are starting to gain some nice vibrant green to them so I know they are happy.

I have been giving them light foliar sprays 2x per day, one is just pure R/O water and the other is a mixture of :

r/o water
2-4-0 fish fertz...*just a few drops
fulvic acid- just a few drops
molasses just a drop
SNS 604 Veg booster
SNS 203 Pest preventive
Cal/mag just a few drops..
cold pressed seaweed.

The ppm of this mix is probably only about 100ppm at the most and is mainly there to just give a slight micronutrient boost to the newly rooting babies.

Full Tent views
IMG_20121014_210426.jpg

IMG_20121014_210435.jpg

Blue Drea,m

IMG_20121014_210505.jpg

IMG_20121014_210500.jpg

Pre 98 Bubba
IMG_20121014_210455.jpg

IMG_20121014_210451.jpg

Skywalker OG
IMG_20121014_210446.jpg

IMG_20121014_210443.jpg

I've read your journals before and am impressed, made an account just for this lol, subbed! Good luck!

Hey Everyone, today is day 5 of Veg and so far the ladies look like they have come out of transplant shock and all are showing good signs of growth and healthy new leaves, as well as most of the leaf discolorations have disappeared :) I haven't really done anything to the ladies since my last post beside check on them once a day, but the soil is still plenty moist, so I won't need to water for at least another 3-4 days. I also haven't done any foliar spraying for 2 days since they have been showing good growth and I have been keeping the humidity around 60%.

Well here are the ladies of the evening..

full tent views
IMG_20121016_195018.jpg

IMG_20121016_195025.jpg

Skywalker OG
IMG_20121016_195033.jpg

IMG_20121016_195037.jpg

Pre 98 Bubba
IMG_20121016_195045.jpg

IMG_20121016_195048.jpg

Blue Dream
IMG_20121016_195053.jpg

IMG_20121016_195059.jpg

I've read your journals before and am impressed, made an account just for this lol, subbed! Good luck!

Hey Scril!!! Very much appreciate you joining 420 magazine and I feel honored that I had something to do with it :) Glad to have you along for the ride !!!! I hope you find 420 Magazine your home, there are tons of wonderful people here that will help you with any of your cannabis related needs :)

DAMN! Im so jealous of your Pre 98 and Skywalker OG. Suuuuuuccchhh great finds, ESPECIALLY if they are what he says. Im too chicken to use that site to get plants or buds.
Congrats man :thumb:

Positive Vibes,
Strickly420 :ganjamon:

Hey Strickly....yeah I was a little hesitant to meet with someone over craigslist but I texted back and forth a few times, then talked to him on the phone for a little bit to find out his "vibe". He seemed cool, definitely was a grower, and also asked to see my rec. We also met at a public parkinglot and I only carried enough money to purchase the clones, no credit cards or other financials... just to be safe... I figure, worst case situation that he was a cop, I had my valid recommendation and was buying my legal limit, so I was covered there, and if I got robbed, well hey, it was only 50$.... lol but lucky for me the guy was really cool, and saved a few of his clones for me :)

I honestly am not a bubba fan, too demotivating and couchlock for me, but since it was the pre98 version, I figured the genetics are hard to come buy so I might as well grab them when I can, and I am exceptionally stoked about the blue dream!!! I love this strain and will definitely be able to judge my growing skills with the many other blue dream nugs I have smoked... which is a ton!! lol The skywalker OG is kind of a shot in the dark, I've had a fair share of Skywalker OG from different places and growers, but it never really impressed me, kind of a light, non shalont high that never was ever able to take me over the edge, so I hope I can produce a dank high brix version that changes my mind :)

Back
Top Bottom