Icemud's Grow 4.0 - High Brix Focus with Gas Lamp Routine - V-Scrog

Re: Icemud's Grow 4.0..High Brix focus with Gas Lamp Routine..V-Scrog

Very nice looking plants Mcloadie! I am happy to see that your using the Indagrow... When I looked at it in person I coulnt really see how it would flower nicely, but damn man, your cola's look very healthy, thick and big...so the inda grow must work :) I definitely will be considering it for future grows but for now I'm sticking with the CMH bulbs :) appreciate you sharing your link and I will stay tuned to your grow :)

Very nice looking plants Mcloadie! I am happy to see that your using the Indagrow... When I looked at it in person I coulnt really see how it would flower nicely, but damn man, your cola's look very healthy, thick and big...so the inda grow must work :) I definitely will be considering it for future grows but for now I'm sticking with the CMH bulbs :) appreciate you sharing your link and I will stay tuned to your grow :)

I'm a rookie bro, this is my fourth grow ever, the first one with quality equipment and ammendments. I've made alot of mistakes, mainly with the height of the light. I'm runnin at 8" from the tallest colas now. I dont have a great deal of access to my plants that are in a closet or I would scrog it. Oh well, next time, which is gettin ready to happen soon. Thanks for the compliment!:peace:

Tomorrow I will have to supercrop some of the OG's tallest branches and hang them from above because there pretty darn close to my lights and I want to be able to crank up my 400w HPS to 600w superlumens soon. This also will allow me to lower my CMH closer to the Blue Dreams and the bubba's even though by the looks of it their growing rather well how they are :) I also will have to mix up some more soil for my remaining clones, I want at least 2 of each strain, 1 for a mother, and one to veg and move to flower. I also want to get some seeds started soon and have a few that I want to try to pop. Male or female I would be happy because I can either gather pollen or I can save a mother. I have some dank batches that I have saved seeds from and can't wait to see which ones pop :)

Hey Icemud how long has it been since you took brix readings? I am curious to see if your brix has gone up. I am considering trying out you foliar sprays recipe and taking brix readings before and after to see if they helped.

Hey Icemud how long has it been since you took brix readings? I am curious to see if your brix has gone up. I am considering trying out you foliar sprays recipe and taking brix readings before and after to see if they helped.

I am going to try to take some brix readings later today. I will post the results.

Took some photo's last night of my grow...Heres the photos.

IMG_20121228_233619.jpg
IMG_20121228_233619.jpg
IMG_20121228_233629.jpg
IMG_20121228_233639.jpg
IMG_20121228_233648.jpg
IMG_20121228_233654.jpg
IMG_20121228_233654.jpg
IMG_20121228_233706.jpg
IMG_20121228_233712.jpg
IMG_20121228_233712.jpg
IMG_20121228_233722.jpg
IMG_20121228_233753.jpg
IMG_20121228_233808.jpg
IMG_20121228_233813.jpg
IMG_20121228_233813.jpg
IMG_20121228_233825.jpg
IMG_20121228_233833.jpg

Hey everyone...So today I mixed up some more of my High Brix soil mixture for my veg tent, to plant 3 more clones as well as to have a few ready for when I decide to either clone more, or to run some seeds that I have saved up. So what I mixed up was this...

using 3 gallon plastic pots to measure and a plastic measuring cup.. I added:
3 pots of Promix HP
2 pots of Happy Frog
1 Pot of worm casings with kelp and volcanic rock
1/2 pot of alaskan forest humus
1/2 pot of volcanic pumice

Thats my base soil...now for the mineralization
3 cups of calcium carbonate
2 1/2 cups of soft rock phosphate
1 1/2 cups of gypsum
2 cups of lava sand
1 1/2 cups of azomite
1 1/4 cups of glacial rock dust
1 cup of greensand (lowered the ratio from last grow due to high potassium value)
2 cups of mycos maximum
1 1/2 cups of humic acid powdered
1 cup of dry molasses (lowered the ratio from last grow due to high potassium value)
a few shakes ( a light sprinkle of some epsom salts)
1/2 cup of high P bat guano

I mixed this really well and filled up 5x 3 gallon plastics plus one of my #3 smarpots and half of another #3 smartpot.

I started reading about making feminized seeds using collidal silver and I have some questions for anyone who has done this before. I read that when using collidal silver, it will force a female plant to produce female seeds but here are my questions.

Why does it say that you can't smoke or use the plant for consumption after using collidal silver?

When using collidal silver, do only the buds that you spray form seeds, or does it cause the whole plant to seed?

When is the appropriate time in the cycle to use collidal silver? early flowering, mid..late?

Can you harvest your plant like normal and leave 1 cola to spray with collidal silver? or is it too late?

I will update with photos of the clone transplants as well as both tents later when the lights come on :)

Ask BID he uses it.

I actually did more research and found the answers I am looking for. Seems to me I may not do the feminized seeds yet until I have another area to experiment in, where pollen wont spread.

Hello everyone!!! Sorry I have been absent for a few days, but.... Happy New Years everyone!!!! Lets all hope and work towards a healthier, more peaceful, productive, happy year this year and hopefully it will spread :)

Ice I have a question for u sir. I don't want this sound like i know what im talking about cause I Dont!

Ok so i noticed u filled youre whole screen before u fliped your lights!. Im doing one plant under scrog and im just wondering cuase i read U only fill half -3 quarters of the screen before the flip and u keep tucking the shoots under in flower while there still stretching?

Like I said I dont know witch is right or Wrong cause its my first time doing this!

Regards YourMaster

I read your post before you edited it bro,takes alot of courage to talk about yourself like that so reps for that.sounds like luck has been on your side so far, your meeting all the right people.Have you ever considered pitching your ideas to these celebrities you've befriended?from what I read all your missing is a backer, ya never know you might get lucky:)

Just smoke some Brix weed with them when you pitch it bro, I read it last night too I agree that it took a ton of courage to put yourself out there like that. Just remember that the best break, is the one you made yourself ;)

Back
Top Bottom