Icemud's Organic SCROG! Grow 3.0

That dried molas..is that better than the jared..i would think something would be takened out when dried...

I don't really know if it's better or not, I do like the fact that it has the sulfur still in it, sulfur is an excellent food for the microbes so I don't mind having it in there, also its less sticky which is a plus and seems like I get much more for the price. The only thing removed from it I suspect is the water, but not really sure. guess we will wait and find out :)

Hey Ice the pro-mix is nice because, you're basically starting at zero.
Good to see ya back by the way:passitleft:

Well I went with a 4 to 1 ratio, Promix to happy frog...see the video and details in my new journal..link above :)

Wwwooowwwww,, so much goin on wwith the soils and additives. Im trying to retain all of this because your previous growws were awesome, Holy grail is my fav *drool* anyways cant wait to see how this turns out! Hopefully I will retain something but for now im too medicated to not get my mind blown!
Positive Vibes,
Strickly420 :ganjamon:

Thanks for the good vibes Strickly420!! Holy Grail was an awesome plant to grow, no issues really and its smell, taste and high was amazing...I would definitely consider it again... I wish this last batch would have turned out but at least my grow number 2 the holy grail was off the chaiin :)

Hey Everyone!!! I very much appreciate all of you taking part in this grow...Even though it didn't turn out nearly as good as I had hoped, I learned a ton and met even more great 420magazine members along the way!!

I also would like to thank everyone who voted for me in the MotM and NotM contests and a special thanks to 420magazine and the awesome sponsors for the prize packages!!!

I welcome all of you to join me on my 4th grow, the link is in my signature!!! I am going again with a high brix focus, new modified soil mix and some killer genetics !!! hope to see all of you there :)

Hey ICEMUD:):) How you going mate?? Hope you been ok?
Been meaning to drop in but i been a slack ass! soz!! So hows the grass on your side of the fence??
Take care mate and chat soon ok.. Be cool, Smokemup..:goodjob:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom