Icemud's Organic SCROG! Grow 3.0

wow what a fantastic prize pak! how awesome is that! when i saw all that great stuff i....um, well...ok look i peed a lil' i got so excited for you! what an honor, you defo deserve it bro! i know you'll make good use of it all i would like to try all that stuff, but in my world that stuff is difficult to afford, i have wanted to try a cone since the first time i saw one, ! you gotta tell me about them when u try em' the nug jars are just so cool i mean we spend so much time hangin out here having that is a badge of kick ass ness! love it all so much, bitchen!!

wow what a fantastic prize pak! how awesome is that! when i saw all that great stuff i....um, well...ok look i peed a lil' i got so excited for you!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congratulations on the super win Icemud, well deserved! :goodjob:

What a great package to receive, I'd be smiling for a week. I remember when I received my 420 Jar, I was thrilled. Just happened to have a little Black Mamba handy it's now my profile pic. I can't wait to see your jars filled to the rim and I hope you'll post us a picture.

Congratulations again! :thumb:

Hey everyone!!! Sorry for my lack of posting these last 2 weeks. I started a new full time job and have been trying to get used to the workworld again, *its been 2 years since I've had a decent job. I will try to keep up but have to figure out how to spend my time divided evenly :) I ended up stopping my grow as of the other day, The silverback OG was too damaged to make a come back and so I will be cleaning the tent and getting it ready for my next grow :)

I still haven't decided on what strains to go with but I really would like to do blue dream, OG kush (or a hybrid of OG) and I think I am going to keep it down to just 3 strains or less this time...5 was too many to keep track of and it was hectic trying to balance all there needs equally since the plants all have somewhat different needs. I may even run my blackberry kush again since she really supprised me with dankness, and was a very hearty plant to grow. :) stay tuned everyone, I will be posting photos' of the curing buds soon :)

Hey everyone!!! Sorry for my couple week absence from the site, I have been trying to get adjusted to being in the corporate work world again and it seems like my days just dissappear from me now, but I am sooooo happy to be working after 2 years of no jobs beside side gigs... !!!! anyhow

I never posted any photo's of the final product from this grow...Unfortunately the blackberry Kush was the only photo worthy final product and it turned out amazing. The smell of these buds alone is unlike anything I have ever had before, they don't smell much when you just put a bud to your nose, but when you break it open...OMG!!! the smell is so strong it fills up a whole room with a berry kushy smell. These High Brix buds are amazing, the smoke is like a flavored vapor when you inhale, no harshness what so ever and the high is incredible. After smoking the high is so clear that normal functions seem more fun, but there is no element of lazyness or couchlock at all. A great social smoke because you want to chat away on this bud !!!

I will be starting a new grow journal in about 2-3 weeks, I have to save up a little money for new soil, worm casings, soft rock phosphate and a few other amendments which I should be picking up sometime this week. I know with High Brix that its best to let the soil cook for a month or so, but I don't want to delay my start of my next grow that long, so we will probably cook it for 2-3 weeks at most before the clones. I have not decided what strains to grow yet but I would really like to keep it down to 3 strains or less, possibly even just 2.... Since OG's do so well in my V-scrog I may try to do some OG again but really love blue dream so if I can get my hands on some, then bluedream will be for sure...just not sure how easy getting clones will be. I guess the mystery will be solved in 2-3 weeks when I'm ready to plant :)

Well here is the photos of my blackberry kush...enjoy!!

IMG_20120908_093831.jpg
IMG_20120908_093841.jpg
IMG_20120908_093848.jpg
IMG_20120908_093901.jpg

IMG_20120908_093909.jpg

IMG_20120908_093915.jpg

IMG_20120908_093921.jpg

IMG_20120908_093943.jpg

IMG_20120908_093953.jpg

IMG_20120908_094009.jpg

IMG_20120908_094028.jpg

IMG_20120908_094034.jpg

A side note on the photo's above...the red bandana is not there to signify any gang affiliation or anything...LOL I just wanted to point that out so there was no mistakes or assumptions...LOL It was the closest thing that I had for a backdrop....Just wanted to make it clear that it's in no way related to anything more than a backdrop...and I use it when foliar spraying and mixing dirt...lol

Damn...I found this a little too late for the above photos, but wanted to share it....

Graffix was a huge acrillic bong maker back in the day, before glass really got big and people were still going to the tobacco shops to pick up wood, ceramic or metal pipes...LOL early 90s era.... I just wanted to share this with all of you older smokers/growers who this logo will bring back memories to.... One of my buddies was kind enough to gift this to me about 4 years ago and I had it folded up in my growing bulbs... :)

IMG_20120908_111923.jpg

IMG_20120908_111941.jpg

Who remembers these bongs and products?? I do!!

Fantastic pictures... Great creativity to frame those buds like you did.

#2 is my favorite... that one makes a nice screen background for the new PC at work :)

notm material there buddy!! oh yeah

Thanks Big Irish Dude!!! Im sorry I haven't been on the site much lately but will be back with a new grow journal within the next month!!!

Going with another High Brix attempt, since the mixture I had did fairly well, I may go with a similar mix, but changing a few things, still figuring it all out but will have updates as soon as there available. I appreciate all of your good vibes, hillarious comments and for sharing your grow experience with me!

Fantastic pictures... Great creativity to frame those buds like you did.

#2 is my favorite... that one makes a nice screen background for the new PC at work :)

I appreciate the compliments 70s!!! They smoke soo nice I am glad that at least 1 of my plants turned out to perfection!!! Their smell is sooo strong!!

Lmao I still smoke out of my graffix:thumb:

Yeah Graffix bongs bring back so many clouded memories...lol... and the best part was they never broke :) I've went through 3 or 4 glass bongs already..

Back
Top Bottom