I'm here to learn

Big Lumpy

420 Member
I’m a New ish grower doing some indoor as well as outdoor in southern Arizona. Everything is organic and so far so good. I’m here hoping to learn can

IMG_2399.jpeg

IMG_2398.jpeg

IMG_2397.jpeg

These are a month old and as you can see the one and only auto (sour 60)has started the change. The first pic is Real Santa marta gold and the second is Durbin poison. I took some clones from a Santa marta gold I have outside in hopes to fill my 4x4. I am just trying different things and seeing what happens. this is my first grow since 2000

I like it ! Welcome and Happy 420 ! Stay awhile and start a Journal!

These are a month old and as you can see the one and only auto (sour 60)has started the change. The first pic is Real Santa marta gold and the second is Durbin poison. I took some clones from a Santa marta gold I have outside in hopes to fill my 4x4. I am just trying different things and seeing what happens. this is my first grow since 2000
Happy 420 and welcome to the 420 Magazine family @Big Lumpy. CL🍀 :thumb: :welcome::party::420::passitleft:

I’m a New ish grower doing some indoor as well as outdoor in southern Arizona. Everything is organic and so far so good. I’m here hoping to learn can

IMG_2399.jpeg

IMG_2398.jpeg

IMG_2397.jpeg
Beautiful garden :thumb: Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Hope everything is going well.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Big Lumpy

What is it you want to learn about growing?
How long do you plan on vegging?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Did some serious defoliation and training this morning on the Santa Marta gold and she bounced right back.here are some before and after photos

IMG_2399.jpeg

IMG_2408.jpeg
Looks great buddy, nice garden :welldone:
Hope your doing well my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

This is my Santa Marta gold and she has three leaves at one node on two of her main tops. I thought that was pretty cool. What’s not cool is I’m getting a lot of red and purple stems on more than one plant. The inter-web is all over the place on what could cause this, any ideas the plants look healthy otherwise?

IMG_2414.jpeg

IMG_2409.jpeg

IMG_2416.jpeg

IMG_2413.jpeg

IMG_2415.jpeg

red stems means nothing. it's considered bad some places and is coveted in others. take your pick. it all flowers the same. looks like you have some mites or other pest.

Back
Top Bottom