I'm trying out CMH

They want to finish... LOL About this time I am worse than a new mother with her newborn. In there checking things left and right. It will be interesting to see your harvest on this one and compare it to your past grows with other lighting. Good job!

They want to finish... LOL About this time I am worse than a new mother with her newborn. In there checking things left and right. It will be interesting to see your harvest on this one and compare it to your past grows with other lighting. Good job!
They ain't never gonna finish. They just keep growing.

Damn they are persistent mofo's. They look pretty tired though. Can't be too much longer. Looks like it will be a good harvest though

So week 9 is in the books now. Starting on week 10 and we will see what happens. Today was my planned harvest date, but that will have to wait now. MAybe next weekend, or the next? Who knows. This grow has been a little different with the CMH lights, the change of the light cycle and the addition of Superthrive and General Organics BioWeed. I'm kind of thinking it was the addition of the Superthrive and BioWeed. After I added those nutes, it really started to take off again.

I very rarely harvest plants in less than 12 weeks flowering. I do grow more sativas - but even the ones that are half indica often run 80-90 days
ot more . So don’t fret, it happens. One thing you can do if you want plants to finish more decisively, especially sativas, is to cut the lighting back a little. I usually run the timer at 11 on-13 off.

I very rarely harvest plants in less than 12 weeks flowering. I do grow more sativas - but even the ones that are half indica often run 80-90 days
ot more . So don’t fret, it happens. One thing you can do if you want plants to finish more decisively, especially sativas, is to cut the lighting back a little. I usually run the timer at 11 on-13 off.
The end of week 11 will be on Saturday. So hopefully I won't have more than 12 weeks. This is just a warm-up for the outdoor grow. That's gonna be some work.

Back
Top Bottom