Found during morning inspection. Normally I wouldn't keep a male. But something is telling me, to hold onto this one. Thoughts........

20240517_095618.jpg

If you have a safe place to do it, breed it to one of the femal bhodi bloods.. then you’d have a pure seed to store and breed from.
But, only if you can do it without risking your grow

Beautiful garden o.g full, green, healthy 🤩... and sweet find on 🍀 🍀🍀🍀.... Back in the day I would find them everywhere .....and then I would I would tip adult entertainers with em 😂 they loved it

Beautiful garden o.g full, green, healthy 🤩... and sweet find on 🍀 🍀🍀🍀.... Back in the day I would find them everywhere .....and then I would I would tip adult entertainers with em 😂 they loved it
Thanks Bud! My wife has always had the magic touch, I find them every now and then. Our home has an abundance! Yeah I can imagine they loved it. A little extra tip.

Did I miss something?
Name and avatar change and a staff badge..surely I missed a post somewhere ?

What a long day! Lots to catch up on!

The weather is getting warm already! Temps inside tents hit 90f today. I will have to figure out something before the real heat kicks in.

Everyone was well watered, averaging 1.5gal every 48hrs. Need to look into irrigation.

Gotta a little rough, bent her l, before I pinched her good. Cracked her up.
20240518_091249.jpg

Walking out in the woods yesterday found these weird ass plants that remind me of a ginormous picker that you would step on running around care for as a kid. They were the same size as the shovel handle.
20240517_123823.jpg
20240517_123811.jpg

Misfit Parking - packing on the weight! I love watching the mystery beans put in some work.
20240518_171245.jpg

What a long day! Lots to catch up on!

The weather is getting warm already! Temps inside tents hit 90f today. I will have to figure out something before the real heat kicks in.

Everyone was well watered, averaging 1.5gal every 48hrs. Need to look into irrigation.

Gotta a little rough, bent her l, before I pinched her good. Cracked her up.
20240518_091249.jpg

Walking out in the woods yesterday found these weird ass plants that remind me of a ginormous picker that you would step on running around care for as a kid. They were the same size as the shovel handle.
20240517_123823.jpg
20240517_123811.jpg

Misfit Parking - packing on the weight! I love watching the mystery beans put in some work.
20240518_171245.jpg
I haven’t watered mine in over a week now.and I don’t miss it a bit.
I think you know my system but, if you want any details just let me know.

Did I miss something?
Name and avatar change and a staff badge..surely I missed a post somewhere ?
Who?! What?! 😲 Where?!

.What happens in Fraggle Rock, stays in Fraggle Rock.

Bwhahahahahahhah

Im still in a bit of shock myself. I guess it's semi official now. So.....

Hi 👋 I'm Papa OG, the newest staff member of 420 Magazine! I'm here to help anywhere I can. I will be focusing on product reviews for our amazing sponsors!

Who?! What?! 😲 Where?!

Bwhahahahahahhah

Im still in a bit of 🫨 😲 🫨 shock myself. I guess it's semi official now. So.....

Hi 👋 I'm Papa OG, the newest staff member of 420 Magazine! I'm here to help anywhere I can. I will be focusing on product reviews for our amazing sponsors!
Congrats my man, well deserved!
That Artrix review was fantastic.

Who?! What?! 😲 Where?!

Bwhahahahahahhah

Im still in a bit of shock myself. I guess it's semi official now. So.....

Congrats 🎈 on your new gig! CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom