Introducing me

Good day my names matt from uk
Been a long time reader 1st time poster
Looking for help if possible pls need the best weed for pancreatic cancer poss stage 4 for my misses she only 30 I'm at mywits end here have mb2 machine everclear 120 proof alcohol pls could someone advise Thank-you
So sorry about your misses my friend. :Namaste: :hug:
Any pot high in thc makes good cannabis oil.
I like Apple Betty personally.
Do you have access to various strains?
:welcome:BTW.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

We had a shit show with ae GP and utc units at hospital and doctors.missed it for months even tho she had been going back and forth being told it was health anx and anx even though she was losing weight not passing in constant pain not sleeping even been told she was too young for cancer so we won't do that test a high d dimer which indicates either clot trauma ie massive car accident or cancer this wasn't followed up either Sent home with pian killers abs joke off a system

So sorry about your misses my friend. :Namaste: :hug:
Any pot high in thc makes good cannabis oil.
I like Apple Betty personally.
Do you have access to various strains?
:welcome:BTW.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hmmm here in UK I can get bits and bobs but it's usually dawg but this is UK so can be difficult thanks for your reply
Welcome, sorry to hear about your misses. Have you checked out the Cannabis Concentrates forum
Just been searching Thank-you for direction

Welcome to 420 Magazine @mexmatt

Sorry to read about your wife condition.
Here is a link for you to checkout.

Are you planning on growing?
Do you have a place to grow?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @mexmatt

Sorry to read about your wife condition.
Here is a link for you to checkout.

Are you planning on growing?
Do you have a place to grow?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
No I have done in the past but having family makes u have different outlooks I've done small too big which tbh were bum twitchy lol thanks for the link and warm.welcomes ever1

with something like pancreatic the best approach is a total body approach. pills, tincture, and even topicals, the idea is to expose as much of the cancer cells to the cannabinoids as possible.

1:1 cbd/thc ratio extracts have been found to be the most effective. it is the same approach as most cannabis treatment. you want as high a level as possible but you want both present in the same amounts.

some info : Antitumor Effects of Cannabinoids in Human Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Cell Line (Capan-2)-Derived Xenograft Mouse Model.

wish you were in canada. there are some resources and folk i could send you to locally who deal with this all the time. we also have compassion clubs and social media groups who connect to help people get access legally.

you can look for kelz medical on fb which is a local professional caregiver with extensive experience and contacts. you may be able to find a similar group local to you, there is often a lot of info passed between different groups in the mmj community.

edit : you'll need product processed from flower. cbd from seed or other sources won't have the same properties but can be used in a pinch.

you'll also need the thc products. thc is actually what consumes the cancer cells. it's why you never see a heavy weed smoker with lung cancer. the cbd reduces inflammation and speeds recovery from the cancerous attack but won't eradicate the cancer cells on it's own.

Gutted sounds like what we need thanks for your help

it should be noted that a cannabis treatment in tandem with standard medical approaches have better results than either approach on it's own.

Back
Top Bottom