Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

Hey guys!! DankyDavid is running a special!

Right now when you purchase two or more panels free US shipping. Just send me a message - - Intelligentgro@gmail.com - - and I will help you complete your order using this promotional discount:

Intelligent-Gro II Intensity Series 180w LED Grow Lights
$350.00
Intelligent-Gro II Intensity Series 270w LED Grow Lights
$500.00
Add a Custom Programmable Controller for only $70!
Free Domestic Shipping!

Be sure to mention where you saw the ad!

Got another special going about the very lights I'm using!
Hello Everyone!

I am doing another special!

IGRO II-90TRU $195.00(without controller) FREE SHIPPING WITHIN USA!

Limited quantities available at this price (first come first serve)

Get ready for the winter season, and take your growing inside! Perfect for the stealth grower panels are nearly silent! Low profile sleek designs. Great for a 2'x2' little grow or daisy chain a few together for more intensity and versatility.

Message us through facebook, or directly send us an email Intelligentgro@gmail.com and we will create you a custom discount code for your growing needs.

Intelligentgro@gmail.com
1-800-319-0455
If I miss your call leave a message and I will get right back with you.

Happy Growing

Jandre2k3’s Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

Infested:

11/07/2014

Thrips?

Image16610.jpg
Image16710.jpg

Hey Jandre!!! Wow have those plants exploded into growth! Extremely happy plants! Looking really good. Have you noticed a difference between these lights and the last Igro light? Great job so far! :bravo:

Those photos looks like it is probably thrips... Spinosad works wonders on those little buggers :)

Hey Jandre!!! Wow have those plants exploded into growth! Extremely happy plants! Looking really good. Have you noticed a difference between these lights and the last Igro light? Great job so far! :bravo:

Those photos looks like it is probably thrips... Spinosad works wonders on those little buggers :)

Yeah, I think they're growing really fast as well. I think these lights are better than the single fixture because I can spread the footprint out to get better light along the full length of the 2x4 area. Heh, I kinda wish I had these from the start! I'm really liking this setup. Believe it or not, I have actually taken two rounds of clones from these! I was really working to spread them out a bit to really fill the volume of the box, but this is getting kinda crazy with the growth. I could see up to 5 harvests per year like this, if done with fully vegged plants rotating in into the box.

Yeah, I think they're growing really fast as well. I think these lights are better than the single fixture because I can spread the footprint out to get better light along the full length of the 2x4 area. Heh, I kinda wish I had these from the start! I'm really liking this setup. Believe it or not, I have actually taken two rounds of clones from these! I was really working to spread them out a bit to really fill the volume of the box, but this is getting kinda crazy with the growth. I could see up to 5 harvests per year like this, if done with fully vegged plants rotating in into the box.

Thats awesome that the footprint with the singles works out better... I kind of figured that it would spread the light more evenly for the plants...and thats good you confirmed my guess :) I have to say I was blown away by how well the Gen2 panels vegged my plants...it was like photon steroiids... :)

man 5 harvests a year sounds like a perfect method :)

The garden is looking amazing Jandre!!!

Jandre2k3’s Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

Infested:

11/13/2014
Thrips still seem cleared out. I find myself checking every day waiting for them to reoccur. Thankfully my fears seem to be unfounded.

6 days since I last sprayed the "Green Clean (Actually Works)". It seems the product stands up for its name.

Heidi-Ho Neighbor

Back
Top Bottom