09/14/2014

The full grow, new fans.
DSCN11426.JPG

LST on the Explorer Biscuits.
DSCN11438.JPG

And the slow-to-start Indigo Endo
DSCN114410.JPG

Cool!

Hey Jandre!!! I'm in for sure..you did an excellent job on your last grow and I can't wait to see this one!

I love how the 3 module LED looks illuminating the garden buddah!! awesome!! Very clean setup.

These will be used inside the same 2x4 grow box as last grow, and they will all be connected together with the daisy chain connections, 18in Daisy Chain Cable - Intelligent Gro LLC

and the iGro controller.
Intelligent-Gro Intensity Series Controller/Remote Control Set - Intelligent Gro LLC

3 Independently programmable LED color channels:

• Give yourself complete control over spectrum output, intensity and energy usage.
  • 3 independent and customizable LED channels allow you the flexibility to create the right blend of spectrum and intensity for all phases of growth and all plant types.
  • By using the Intelligent Gro Custom Controller, Each LED color channel can be independently adjusted for every hour of the day of a 24 hour cycle. Save energy by reducing intensities for young plants, change the growth traits of a plant by increasing the blue or red to minimize or increase internode lengths, create a color shift similar to the sun. Imagine the possibilities!
  • Save additional energy over other leading brands. Why settle for a LED grow light that offers only 2 settings (on/off)? Dimmable LED grow light intensities allow you to conserve energy over your growth cycle by minimizing light when it is not needed. This allows for additional energy savings over other fixed LED grow light solutions.

Intelligent controller

• Custom controller and IR remote allow for quick and effortless programming of your custom lighting schedules and intensities, inside or outside of your growing environment.
  • By using the Intelligent Gro Custom Controller, Each LED color channel can be independently adjusted for every hour of the day of a 24 hour cycle. Save energy by reducing intensities for young plants, change the growth traits of a plant by increasing the blue or red to minimize or increase internode lengths, create a color shift similar to the sun. Imagine the possibilities!
  • Pre programmed light modes to replicate Sunrise/Sunset, Moon Lighting, Cloudy Days, as well as custom programming modes for full 24 hour automation.
Daisy Chain Feature

• One controller can support 10 lamps.
  • Minimize the amount of cords needed and clean up your grow area.
  • Reduce the amount of wall outlets/power strips needed to power multiple lights.
  • Synchronous control
  • Saving cost for controller

Many growers have inquired about the best spectrum for rooting clones and maintaining mother plants. This program was developed to encourage vigorous rooting of clones and increased vegetative growth in mothers. The long day heavy in blue light will keep short-day plants in a vegetative state while conserving energy.​
Our 18 hour light cycle for vegetative growth of long-day and day-neutral plants. Using this program the user should see normal growth while consuming less power.​
Our 12 hour light cycle for flowering plants.​
Using this program will encourage abundant blooming in short-day plants. Harvests grown under this program have​
exceeded growers' expectations in both quality and yield.
This is to be used with our LED Intensity series panels. DESIGNED for daisy chaining panels together.

• [*=center]Set includes one controller and one remote control to the controller.
12hr-Bloom-program-graph-2.png
18hr-Veg-program-graph-2.png
21hr-Clone-program-graph-2.png

These sounds awesome bro love how you can adjust the spectrum.
Which would you recommend tho Led light or a gavita pro?
Love to hear your thoughts

do these Led produce much heat like the gavita?
I've heard good results on the Gavita pro but costlier but knows it would pay for itself In extra yields.

These sounds awesome bro love how you can adjust the spectrum.
Which would you recommend tho Led light or a gavita pro?
Love to hear your thoughts

do these Led produce much heat like the gavita?
I've heard good results on the Gavita pro but costlier but knows it would pay for itself In extra yields.

Haven't used Gavita Pro. This is a Sponsored test by the Intelligent-Gro supplier. I *can* tell you heat is not an issue with these.

Hey Jandre!!! I'm in for sure..you did an excellent job on your last grow and I can't wait to see this one!

I love how the 3 module LED looks illuminating the garden buddah!! awesome!! Very clean setup.

HEY! Yeah, that one is over in the MK2 Box with nice. He's got the garden Buddha, and top drip, and all that weirdness over in that box. :cheesygrinsmiley: Top drip... kinda weird for me- Buddha, not so much. Sorry nice.

Just taking a look Jandre. Watch out that Buddha dude might start pinching your stash in the future. BTW Alaska1 is back in Washington. Suppose to be starting a larger grow this time. He's just across the river from here now. Hey how many watts are you putting out with those 3 units in the tent? Keepem Green

Just taking a look Jandre. Watch out that Buddha dude might start pinching your stash in the future. BTW Alaska1 is back in Washington. Suppose to be starting a larger grow this time. He's just across the river from here now. Hey how many watts are you putting out with those 3 units in the tent? Keepem Green

Combined 270w input - - Theoretical output of 405w combined output.

I also know AK1 is back on the left coast. Been talking to him kinda regularly. Actually sent him a link to this journal a few days back.

Not a tent.

Cabinet.

Custom built by me.

:loopy::rofl:

So... Still looking for the camera. It's been missing for a few weeks now. I probably just set it down somewhere and forgot where.

At any rate, I took out the two Indigo Endo, because I didn't know what sex they were, and traded them for some newly acquired clones in a joint venture with nice. We went in on a dozen and I got 2 Green Fluffy Bunnies, 2 Purple Wreck, and 2 Blackberry Kush. I put one of the GFB, and one of the BBK into the UFO testing.

These little 90w UFO's are doing pretty well, I can spread out the footprint to better fill the box, and get good PAR all the way across. I'm quite happy with the "adjust-ability" that three separate fixtures are giving while keeping the same wattage as the single fixture had. I have some "HIGH" hopes for this test. I'm already seeing the benefits of this setup over the single fixture. I'm just wondering if the payoff will be worth the extra cost involved for someone trying to decide between the one fixture, or to get the three.

From what I can see, the "hotspot" isn't as bad with this configuration, because the lights aren't as close together. This allows for a closer "minimum distance" to the canopy. Also, having three vs. one, allows for the lights across the top to be at different heights to better adjust to the height differences of different plants.

I'll have pics up of the box when I can can get my grubby hands on my camera again.

Back
Top Bottom