Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

So YAY! I found the camera. I had placed it on top of the box. Being that it's over 7' tall sitting on the control box, I couldn't see the top of it. There is literally a 6" gap from the top of the box to the ceiling, and that's where I had put it.

Anyway, here are the most recent pics.
(Click the images to see full size)

The LST continues, to fill out the box on the left side. I'll be cloning the taller parts off to keep the LST even across and back.

My medicine, the Green Fluffy Bunnies.

Still recovering from transplant shock, and an underdeveloped root system when I put it in here. Blackberry Kush

Late sub... Love your grows man :) I won't say much, just quietly admiring :)

Jandre,

You mention green fluffy bunnies is your meds, this is strong enough to make a dent on a migrane?

Buck

edit --

Sorry... got so excited about gfb that I forgot to say it looks great in here!!!

Late sub... Love your grows man
permagrin.gif
I won't say much, just quietly admiring
permagrin.gif
{{Quiet wave}} :thumb:

Jandre,

You mention green fluffy bunnies is your meds, this is strong enough to make a dent on a migrane?

Buck

edit --

Sorry... got so excited about gfb that I forgot to say it looks great in here!!!

Green Fluffy Bunnies, AKA Green ((rhymes with tRACK)), has the proper THC:CBD ratio to do the trick. ir has nothing to do with strength, it's the proper mix of cannabinoids and terpenes that work wonders with the nerves.

edit --

Thank you for the kudos!

Hey Jandre!!! Glad to see ya found your camera and the ladies are looking lovely!!!

I've run Blackberry kush before, be prepared for a hardy plant that grows like a tank, and produces some of the frostiest buds I have yet grown :) such an amazing strain...

Also GSC...yumm one of my top 5 strains for growing and smoking :) such a treat :)

Looking great so far!

First off... HOORAY!! I'M BACK ONLINE!! Sorry, I just had to say that.

Hey Jandre!!! Glad to see ya found your camera and the ladies are looking lovely!!!

I've run Blackberry kush before, be prepared for a hardy plant that grows like a tank, and produces some of the frostiest buds I have yet grown :) such an amazing strain...

Also GSC...yumm one of my top 5 strains for growing and smoking :) such a treat :)

Looking great so far!
Yeah, never flowered these two, yet. And all you guys know about my affair with the GFB's.

Got a little bit of purple stem in the Adventurer Buiscuits, but from what I can tell from the same in VEG, it's a genetic thing. The ones under T5's look exactly the same, if a little smaller, and brighter green.

The Blackberry Kush finally got over her shock of a new place, and is growing quite well, now.

The Green Fluffy Bunnies clone is doing pretty well, also, true to form.

So far, I'm liking the new 90w lights. Liking a lot!

I'm wondering if the 30" height for the 180 should be 191? At 291, it's more than the 270, which is 253. And only 40 off from the 360.

I'm wondering if the 30" height for the 180 should be 191? At 291, it's more than the 270, which is 253. And only 40 off from the 360.

In the graphs above:
90 is 102 @ 36
180is 291 @ 36
270is 253 @ 36
360is 330 @ 36
385is 385 @ 36
900is 612 @ 36

I'm thinking you're right, the 180w should probably be 191 instead of 291

Ahhh, the 180 at 30" the rest are at 36"

Actually, it's only the 180 that's measured at 30 inches ... which would explain the anomaly, too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't know, but the 180 is by far the most efficient, even looking at the 24" numbers compared to the rest.

In the graphs above:
90 is 102 @ 36
180is 291 @ 36
270is 253 @ 36
360is 330 @ 36
385is 385 @ 36
900is 612 @ 36

I'm thinking you're right, the 180w should probably be 191 instead of 291

On the 180W graph...the one that reads 291 is the 30" measurement, all the other charts the bottom right square are at 36"... I believe that is why it appears it is off, but I think it looks correct.

I also forgot to upload the other sheet for the 180w light that was on the website. It is for the 180w at 36"... whats really funny is that you guessed exactly the center par being 191, at 36" and it was when I looked at the chart.. now is that a coincidence or what ! looks like ya need to grab some lotto tickets :) Great guess!!

180W-Intelligent-gro-led-footprint-par-chart2.jpg

I COMPLETELY MISSED the 30" vs. 36" discrepancy. And what a co-inky-dinky on the 191, huh?

Yeah when I saw you guessed it exactly I was like "no way!" haha thats pretty awesome :)

Just taking a peek. Been while and great to see things dialed in for ya. Hey I just talking with Alaska1 and guess he's going to start growing again. Got him a three bedroom type thing up in Washington. Cool looking lighting systems. Keepem Green

Just taking a peek. Been while and great to see things dialed in for ya. Hey I just talking with Alaska1 and guess he's going to start growing again. Got him a three bedroom type thing up in Washington. Cool looking lighting systems. Keepem Green

Woooooooooood! Glad ya stopped in. Yeah, AK1's been back in WA for a month or so, now. I'm trying to talk him into hitting the mag again.

Back
Top Bottom