John's Wicked New Grow

Get well soon, John.

Just checking in, John- hope you're doing better....

He was feeling pretty bad yesterday. I hope he feels better today.

I haven't heard anything either. I hope he is just recovering and will be back soon.

Hello good people I'm back.
I was hospitalized for 5 days after my original check in here and if I didn't already have a DNR, they were going to put me on a ventilator.
I got sick on April 6th, this is the worst thing that I've ever gone through. Because, I have what they call seasonal asthma, this thing hit my lungs pretty bad.
I have something called a Theo-24 (r) or (theophylline anhydrous) , it's a full range peak flow metre plastic device that measures how well I'm breathing. I usually blow 500 and I went down to 255.
Right now I'm at 430, so I'm almost better.
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, I feel like I'm at about a 3 on the scale in the morning and as the day progresses, I start to feel a little more crappy. I don't have a lot of strength and I'm slowly building myself back up. I was pretty scared and pissed off at the same time.
I think the pissed off part made me survive.
thank you to everybody for the prayers and well wishes I really appreciate it honestly I think this would save my life.

Stay Green everyone and thank you again. :green_heart:

Good to have you back with us.

Thanks, I lost 3 " for my waist, now I get to eat icecream. :yahoo:
Does anyone know about Bitcoin?
I tried to order seeds from True North because of the 50% sale, but non of my CC will let me use them out of country right now. Help, I need to feel good again and start a new grow soon.

Welcome back! Prayers answered. More headed your way.:green_heart:

Thank you, pretty Lady, I truly felt the prayers coming from all of you! :love: Glory be to God.

I used it one time, can you call your bank and tell them you want to make an overseas transaction. They should allow you to make the transaction
Thank you Penny. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom