Keeping it Underground 600 Watt HPS + 8 Light T5 Cellar Grow

now you turn off the exhaust fan when the co2 is on right? that's where I was always worried about getting very expensive timers to coordinate all that on and off stuff. But you mentioned you have a fuzzy logic timer so it sounds like you have that all under control

DSC01591_800x600_.jpg

DSC01590_800x600_.jpg

DSC01592_800x600_.jpg

DSC01593_800x600_.jpg

Thank you :) I just let the lst go im just gonna grow a giant bush. Here in the next few days they are going to start showing me there private parts :) I hope there all females but i was def. shooting for 3 and we all know thats the odds. They've slowed growth and water intake by hardly any for the past few days so im about to do a res change now and give em week 5 on my chart.

Thank you :) I just let the lst go im just gonna grow a giant bush. Here in the next few days they are going to start showing me there private parts :) I hope there all females but i was def. shooting for 3 and we all know thats the odds. They've slowed growth and water intake by hardly any for the past few days so im about to do a res change now and give em week 5 on my chart.

In our experience slow h2o intake usually indicates a problem that is most likely pH related. Rotting roots will cause the kind of change that will slow water intake so be sure you are good to go before making any nut changes etc.

great minds think alike skooter :) I gave em week 4 again like i said befor im not in a hurry i want to do it right....I really like the eb and flow method that seems fairly simple that or each plant gets it oun 5 gal bucket with lid n net, that way when one suffers they dont all suffer ya know

ok iv got 4 females so far waitin on the last one...cross your fingers for a female :).
Oh and i got a bag of some super good home grown and found a big healthy seed!!!!! Gonna momma that bitch up i hope its a female ill figure out how to mommy it up and see what i can do. Im gong to be getting a tent within the week so things are going along nicely... Im starting to save up for my led too :) $400 gimmie afew months lol

yup iv go pics will load em up here today sometime. They are lookin wonderful. Iv hit em with the LST and they loved it :) I think iv got my root problem figured out. I put my fogger on a timer. It goes on for a half hour every hour and a half and they responded to that wonderfully :) Im waiting on a check in the mail and ill be getting a 3'11"x3'11"X6'7" tent. Its gonna be sweet! Im not too sure if im going to be able to have my T5 in there like it is now :( but itll be ok i will have zero wasted hps light Which iv got a million leaks now.
I wasnt sure how to use my co2 so i did it wrong and had it tuned way too high and ran my tank out in 2 days lmao ahhhhh live n learn lol. Ill be setting that up again when i get my tent ill be getting a timer for my fans so they will turn off when th co2 is running. Still not sure of how to use the co2 contraption and how high to have it turned up????
BIGSLIM ill have some pics up here n a few thanks for taggin along its nice to show off to someone :)
JUST CANT BEAT 5 FEMALES OUT OF 6 PLANTS!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom