Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Coming in shortly what a great day but rain tomorrow O well.

8BE69D53-3CE8-44AF-BA56-43DF96192E93.jpeg

The babies are looking good and I agree that you will find that scale helpful come harvest time!

Not sure I can say the same after the look of my PGC the last few days. :)
Shedster, you don’t have all those icons/ emojis next to your name for growing turnips. I wish I knew half of what you know about growing weed.. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheer: :high-five: :420:

Good morning all it is a gloomy day here dark outside and raining buckets. Hopefully the sun may come out this afternoon. I think my plants will be spending most of the day inside the tent with lights on. I still need to take a good look at my plants and see how they grew last night. Everyone have a great day and happy growing. 🍋

Keith, the plants look fine and the pics look fine! :Rasta:

Keith, the plants look fine and the pics look fine! :Rasta:
Thank you GDB for the kind words. They are coming along still a little small but they will take what they need for time. As for the pictures they are what they are the phone is old and all I have for pictures. Thanks again. 🍋

Highya KL,

Your seedlings look very nice. I love how the cola centers are lighter green. Soon, they'll be ready to transplant. I assume you're going to put them outdoors? Clouding up here pretty quickly. Rain soon. Happy Smokin'

Highya KL,

Mine are already in the coldframe. Probably will go in the ground in a week and a half. Give them time to get adjusted, then ready for growth in June (hoping we get some warmth). I always try to keep them so I can reach the top, but haven't won the battle yet.
So, you're growing in pots? I love the growing outdoors. I guessing yours will make some fat colas! Happy Smokin'

Highya KL,

Mine are already in the coldframe. Probably will go in the ground in a week and a half. Give them time to get adjusted, then ready for growth in June (hoping we get some warmth). I always try to keep them so I can reach the top, but haven't won the battle yet.
So, you're growing in pots? I love the growing outdoors. I guessing yours will make some fat colas! Happy Smokin'
What do you mean by "in the coldframe" Bode?

I have a wooden structure outdoors with an angled top facing south, with a full window door on top to open and close as needed. I put a blanket over it the first few cold nights. Now they're looking like they want more room! Happy Smokin'

Hiya Keith!
Your plants are looking great!

Hey not sure if anyone has mentioned this method yet, but last grow I watered by dunking the clear cups into a cup full of water. I could see the water level rising in the clear cup and I would lift it when the water level was about one inch below the top of the soil. The top of the soil was never allowed to get "wet" (I was worried about gnats). The roots in all 6 cups looked great and the plants really seemed to like this way of watering in solo cups. I'll use this method again this year if I decide to grow.

Good morning all its a partly sunny day right now but very breezy out. My plants are doing fine I woke them up at 5:30 am and took a short look at them. They will go outside as soon as the breeze settles down. I will take some pictures a little later. You all have a great day and happy growing. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom