Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

I received my fan assy. from Vivosun but not the tent. I should have received 2 boxes but only got one. I hope Vivosun or FedX did not screw up. I hate waiting for an answer on my tent. Good thing the fan assy. is all there but where is my tent. Ever call FedX, what a joke they need the number off the box, but they never gave me a number. Dam it. 🍋

The garden is in for the most part. I will have to up pot tomorrow I just do not have it in me. I can hardly move anymore. But it is done but I still need to stack the tomato plants at a later date. Hoping my tent shows up tonight. It's not a big deal because the light does not come in till next Wednesday. You all have a good one and thanks for stopping by. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

I did a little LST on the mutant plant. I pulled down the small patch of leaves covering the new growth area. It is not much but it is my first time doing anything like this and it opens the growth area up. I will have pictures tomorrow after I up pot them all. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Good morning 420 It's up pot day today just waiting for the sun to come out. My inline fan is here, and the tent is on its way along with the light. I should have them all by Wednesday maybe sooner. I hate waiting but it is on its way. I am going to use the mutant plant as my learning plant. I have started some LST on it I am going to bring the fans on top down so the new growth works it way to the top of the plant nothing hard to do but all new to me. I may put it into my 4x4 in a 1- or 2-gallon pot. I think this size pot will work in a 4x4 but as I said this will be new to me. What size pot do you all use on a photo in a 4x4? I will have pictures later. 🍋

Good morning 420 It's up pot day today just waiting for the sun to come out. My inline fan is here, and the tent is on its way along with the light. I should have them all by Wednesday maybe sooner. I hate waiting but it is on its way. I am going to use the mutant plant as my learning plant. I have started some LST on it I am going to bring the fans on top down so the new growth works it way to the top of the plant nothing hard to do but all new to me. I may put it into my 4x4 in a 1- or 2-gallon pot. I think this size pot will work in a 4x4 but as I said this will be new to me. What size pot do you all use on a photo in a 4x4? I will have pictures later. 🍋
Pot size is really a personal decision Keith. But I would use a 3 gallon, especially if you want to practice training her. A 3 gallon will give you enough soil service to work with, say, if you want to use CarcassSticks® or something similar to anchor down branches. :Rasta:

Good morning @JiggiLotus How are you doing today. I am just getting moving but it takes me a couple hours to get moving in the morning my legs and back do not just start going in the am. I have to take my meds and wait about an hour. 🍋

Good morning @JiggiLotus How are you doing today. I am just getting moving but it takes me a couple hours to get moving in the morning my legs and back do not just start going in the am. I have to take my meds and wait about an hour. 🍋
Good morning Keith.
Them's the perks of being half bionic buddy 😇 at least you're still getting around..even tho it takes a hour or so to warm up. 💚 Keep your engine warm 🌈🍋
You're babies are growing fast! Love it.

Thank you GDB 3 gallon it is. What is a CarcassStick. I take it, it's something Carcass made. @Carcass
You are correct Keith. To my knowledge it was invented by Carcass.

They're skewers and garden ties fashioned into a "hook on a stick." You stick them in the soil where needed in order to to spread out and hold down branches.

CarcassStick supplies.jpg

WARNING: Use of CarcassSticks® has been known to become addictive! If you think you may have an issue, call 1-800-IMSTUCK.

I received my fan assy. from Vivosun but not the tent. I should have received 2 boxes but only got one. I hope Vivosun or FedX did not screw up. I hate waiting for an answer on my tent. Good thing the fan assy. is all there but where is my tent. Ever call FedX, what a joke they need the number off the box, but they never gave me a number. Dam it. 🍋
Been busy myself getting more coco buffered and made up. Everytime i think i got things fugured out i run into a snag. Anyway I'm stoked for you and a little bit jealous now that i got back to checking out all the posts i missed it looks like you pulled the trigger on that vivosun tent setup. Did you get a kit or build your own keith?

Been busy myself getting more coco buffered and made up. Everytime i think i got things fugured out i run into a snag. Anyway I'm stoked for you and a little bit jealous now that i got back to checking out all the posts i missed it looks like you pulled the trigger on that vivosun tent setup. Did you get a kit or build your own keith?
Yes Mike I went with Vivosun and I bought a 4x4x6.5 with a 6 inch inline fan and filter. I should have the tent early next week. The light is coming on Wednesday. I hope I can fit the 6 up potted plants in my 2x2 for the next few days, but we are going to have good weather this week so I should be fine I hope. 🍋

Man, my plants are droopy it scary drooping. Had them out all day and it was cloudy so not to much sun got to be just the up potting. I gave them a little drink on the outer edges of the pots. I will know in the morning and will keep my eye on them tonight. I have done this before so I will need to look at my notes. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Man, my plants are droopy it scary drooping. Had them out all day and it was cloudy so not to much sun got to be just the up potting. I gave them a little drink on the outer edges of the pots. I will know in the morning and will keep my eye on them tonight. I have done this before so I will need to look at my notes. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
They'll be fine by morning I'll bet

Hello, I received my tent about 15 minutes ago and got the frame assembled and this thing is big. My wife is not complaining but she is sputtering about its size I have to hurry up and get the 2x2 out of here. I also have to figure out just how I am going to maneuver this in this room. I have it in her office so I will need to do some moving of things wish me luck. I will have pictures later after it is fully assembled and in its place. I am going to love this tent. :thumb: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom